Official Apology from Clough

martin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't even remember the position of the team, when you are using that position as a defence for your argument.

And I'm the poor supporter. I can't be bothered for this argument as I am going to gain nothing apart from people believing I'm right.

Can't even remember the position of the team, when you are using that position as a defence for your argument.

And I'm the poor supporter. I can't be bothered for this argument as I am going to gain nothing apart from people believing I'm right.

We were battling for third, thought we'd been in it for a night or so at one point. Fourth

You're not right. We were playing amazing football and battering teams at home, and winning or drawing away.

It was the best thing at PP since Jim Smith was around.

Yet now we've hit bad form, you expect an apology from the owners?

This is not Manchester United or Chelsea, we don't win every week. if you want that, go watch them.

sorry but supporters are a bit different from customers, is a bit lethagic to simplify supporters and customers, Supporters have a connection to the club no matter what will still keep going and loving the club, customers don't do that, if you can simplify that are you a supporter?

Nowhere near good enough.

We are sorry we lost, and promise to try harder in future.

Where are all the reasons, and causes etc......., pathetic IMHO.

Football IS NOT analytical but is governed by human elements that are sometimes outside our control. Be it a glaring defensive error, bad refereeing decision or key injury, all of which cannot be legislated for.

By the same rationale does he have to explain and justify why we won?

You have no appreciation on the fundamentals of the game my friend!

sorry but supporters are a bit different from customers, is a bit lethagic to simplify supporters and customers, Supporters have a connection to the club no matter what will still keep going and loving the club, customers don't do that, if you can simplify that are you a supporter?

Spot on.

We were battling for third, thought we'd been in it for a night or so at one point. Fourth

You're not right. We were playing amazing football and battering teams at home, and winning or drawing away.

It was the best thing at PP since Jim Smith was around.

Yet now we've hit bad form, you expect an apology from the owners?

This is not Manchester United or Chelsea, we don't win every week. if you want that, go watch them.

Broken record again.

I suppose your'e right then?

Like I said people will think I''m right I never said I was and I never said you were wrong my opinion. If you can't deal with people saying there opinion then your in the wrong place.

Supporters = Customers. If a product is not delivered, I demand an apology.

Therefore, Clough should have apologised last night, buts its done now, so lets move him out, I mean move on.

Blimey, could you imagine being called a customer at the BBG - how times have changed. :)

I'm a customer to the catering lot, etc but I'm not a customer of the club. It's our club. This lot are running it at the moment but if we were of a mind, we could create our own club and support that. Fact is, we won't as we (fairly blindly) follow DCFC regardless of the sh1te thrown as us.

I don't view DCFC as a product - it's not an iPad, it's something else... to me least. If the "product" is defective, I won't go elsewhere - I can't. This is why, as fans, our loyalty is exploited. That's footy for ya - has been for years.

With regard to an apology - I don't see the point. Clearly NC is as angry as us so the apology, whilst a nice gesture, isn't necessary... to me at least.

The point about him facing the media is not really about him facing the media - it's about him commenting on the game to the fans. I think we all know NC well enough to know that he was fuming and didn't want to say something he'd later regret. Personally I don't think that's a lack of respect to the fans - just NC being a Clough (and long may it continue!).

I think Fergy has an issue with the BBC or something rather than him not being ar5ed.

Football IS NOT analytical but is governed by human elements that are sometimes outside our control. Be it a glaring defensive error, bad refereeing decision or key injury, all of which cannot be legislated for.

By the same rationale does he have to explain and justify why we won?

You have no appreciation on the fundamentals of the game my friend!

What the hell are managers payed for then? What a load of crap. Human elements and indeed error are factors but so are selection, tactics, motivation, training, and subsititutions. I really, really don't grasp your post. As for the rationale, I don't know, I just know if I do my job properly at work I don't get my boss coming up to me and asking me to "justify myself" but he certainly wants answers if I screw up. People seem to think football is unique to every other norm of life sometimes...

No appreciation of the fundamentals of the game? You must know something I don't.

Archived