Tudgay is a Ram, he hates Forest?????

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed - if he wanna a derby lad we'd all think he was very average. An hardworking player but lacks the pace to be really good.

Can we have a section for "George Burley shagged your wife" song ideas please?

Like this one

Mrs Tudgay is a ram, is a ram, is as a ram,

Mrs Tudgay is a ram

She shagged Burley

i thought he was a decent player...worked hard

why phil "the orange idiot" brown let him go i'll never understand...especially since we had no strikers at the time.

has been a good player for Sheff Wed, but the time is right for a move to re-ignite his career.

As many may know from the old DET forum my misses and all her family are wed fans and I get to see quite a bit of them. Tudgay had a good season a two years ago where he actually scored some goals but he was poor last season and hasn't been getting in the team much this season. Wed who are now playing better have been going with mellor and morrison, would we be overjoyed signing a player who can't get in a league 1 side.

As many may know from the old DET forum my misses and all her family are wed fans and I get to see quite a bit of them. Tudgay had a good season a two years ago where he actually scored some goals but he was poor last season and hasn't been getting in the team much this season. Wed who are now playing better have been going with mellor and morrison, would we be overjoyed signing a player who can't get in a league 1 side.

Billy probably will be happy. He signed Eddy Lewis remember. :rolleyes:

tudgay has done it for me now.he is now a scumbag.no excuses,although camp is the scum of the earth.

bit harsh, remember it's just a job to some!

he wasn't getting much of a look in at sheffield wednesday this season, so why should he turn down a move to a club in the championship who're looking to get into the top 6, especially since wednesday agreed to the move!

plus he isn't a brilliant player, so if they waste some money on him then i'm all for it!

• 1 month later...

Archived