Ruddy leave me alone!!!

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0113 297 9698

These three numbers keep ringing my mobile wanting to speak to a P Wilcox(not me!!!!) claiming to be Santander/Debinhams, they won't stop ringing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:mad:

Has anyone else had this trouble.

Look!

I'm affraid DerbyDan's on the right track, Debenhams will be a store card debt and Santander will be some kind of loan debt, hopefully they've just got the wrong number for the debtor....but the worst case senario could be someone's cloned your personal details and got loans etc in your name. :eek:

I would get onto these people pronto.

Not sure if you can on iPhone but on HTC you can add the number to your phonebook and divert all calls from that number to your voicemail. Or if your not that attached to your phone number, ring whoever your with and ask to change your number as your getting loads of unwanted calls.

I'm affraid DerbyDan's on the right track, Debenhams will be a store card debt and Santander will be some kind of loan debt, hopefully they've just got the wrong number for the debtor....but the worst case senario could be someone's cloned your personal details and got loans etc in your name. :eek:

I would get onto these people pronto.

If they had cloned his details then they would be asking for him not some random guy.

I would to be on the safe side take out a free trial with Experian just to check my credit file report if I were you. Just to make sure there havent been any searches or apllications for credit that aren't you.

Its more likely that someone has taken outa store card and put a random mobile number down.

I have had occasions where people keep ringing me and I just tell them that if they call me again I will contact the police and have them investigated for harrasment. That normally does the trick.

Archived