Bryne Geir Andre Herrem.

Alph

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't need a work permit.

As I mentioned above, as a member of the European Economic Area, they enjoy the same freedom of movement of labour as the member EU states do. Been that way since 1994.

Link

Sorry, I wasn't bypassing your previous post, just I didn't think that free immigration was part of the EEA. You learn something new everyday. ;)

Seems like Herem may well be on trial with us at Derby. He will probably feel right at home with the Norwegian weather we are having as well!

According to this article his father rekons he doesen't want to sign for Viking and he wants a move abroad.

from November 21st

http://www.lokalfotball.no/modules/module_123/proxy.asp?C=15&I=42946&D=2

a rough translation is

Geir André Herrem today, Sunday, given Bryne told that he is not playing for the club in 2011.

- He wants to pursue a career abroad, "said striker's father, Geir Herrem.

If everything goes according to plan, travel Geir André Herrem on trial in the English Derby next week. Derby is one of the best teams in the Championship, the second highest level in England. Herrem has a contract with Bryne of the year, and any trial must be approved by Bryne.

Jaerbladet have not got hold of Geir André Herrem by phone today.

According to Geir father Herrem No other Norwegian clubs in question.

- He's not going to play for Viking. They play 4-3-3, and Erik Nevland's tip. Geir André must evolve as a striker, and when it is not necessary to play the edge[/I].

There is some viking fans talking about Herrem on here and seems to confirm he diden't sign for them

http://vgd.no/sport/fotball-norsk/tema/1607865/tittel/viking-2011-del-1/innlegg/29705193/

Here is a translation of the posts....

1) Geir Herrem turned down a move to the Vikings.

Very wisely, he has far greater potential, than play for a mediocre team!

2)Herrem will abroad. It tempts enough with a little adventure, but the drop is now large. Half a good season in Adecco's not the whole world. It's probably the most sorry for Bryne here, in the Viking is a high probability that he had not been fixed on the team, but that he had had many chances from the bench. He thinks of their own development and it is not the stupidest thing a young and aspiring fellow can do. So the question is what the foreign club he ends up in.

3)Okay that he refused to Viking, but he will reportedly abroad. At the age of 22 years, I think he should first achieved more in Norway before he goes out. I think Bryne would be a great venue if not then I made the trip to FKH. He should be tried in TL before he goes out.

Does he have Terje Simonsen as adviser. Well, it is hardly a bigger idiot to have an advisor, but but. He can certainly find some club to Herrem, but I hope it's not just his wallet he thinks of this time, but in fact that Herrem come to a club he can develop in.

4)Got something in either RA or Aftenbladet that Derby sniffed at Herrem.

5)He also thanked no to sharpen the bottom layer, which certainly is very smart .. You will never be a top player there ..

I'm not sure if he had started more than 10 games for Viking and he must prove more than a half season in Adecco .. A very poor choice of Herrem this .. Derby is a team battling for the PL and he will probably not be on the bench here once ... So he should probably begun in the TL

6)There is something strange at the guy, his father and support. While he was in the Ålgård complained that he was not found good enough for Bryne. When Bryne came on the pitch they would preferably abroad. When it went wrong (was over German football at level 2 or 3) then came Bryne on track again. A few months of good play there and hey presto they will turn to other countries. I reckon Bryne is tired of the whole saga.

If he is here he'll probably line up alongside Mendy against Shirebrook(?)

in the Derbyshire Senior cup next week. if the game goes ahead!

Archived