Bryne Geir Andre Herrem.

Alph

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy plays for the local team I support (I'm Norwegian). Along with his teammates, he has been unstable in his performances. I can't imagine him in the black and white shirt. I've talked to him sometimes, and he's a decent guy, but he is not Derby-material, at least not the right kind.

Would be great with an other Norwegian Ram, but I hope he stays.

Falling to his knees and sobbing uncontrollably for 10 minutes after missing a sitter?

Perhaps if he gets a nasty injury steam starts powering out of his ears until he finally emits a loud bang and explodes in a blur of intestines and limbs.

Can you explain what you meant by 'unstable' though?

Certainly. He might play great in one match, and then end up having a terrible match the next week. He keeps improving at that area, though.

Some of his qualities: He's often at the right place at the right time, normally good at finishing, and keeps cool in the finishing moment, and he's a somewhat good header.

Speed is one of the areas he needs improvement.

Certainly. He might play great in one match, and then end up having a terrible match the next week. He keeps improving at that area, though.

Some of his qualities: He's often at the right place at the right time, normally good at finishing, and keeps cool in the finishing moment, and he's a somewhat good header.

Speed is one if the area he needs improvement.

Ah, thanks for the info :)

Sounds like a worse version of the old Commons to me. (With the added skill of heading)

We'll see if this gets mentioned again, I think it's likely after the agent directly reffered to us.

About time we had a new transfer rumour!!

Just found this article relating to the interest from Viking, a top Norwegian side also showing interest..

Egil (Østenstad) and I are traveling now, but Egil has ordered a chat with him during the week, "said Viking coach Hareide to Rogaland Avis.

Herrem have just left behind a great autumn in the for Byrne. The striker played 17 games this season, scoring ten goals. All the goals came during the autumn season. It gives him a goalscoring rate of of 0.59. Only former teammate Marius Helle was better in the 1st division. He scored 17 goals in 15 appearances, and left Bryne for Stabæk after playing half the season.

Herrem struggled with groin injuries at the start of the season, and Viking want to check out his physical shape before they go on with interest.

- The purpose of the conversation we should have is to survey damage to his situation a bit. He was gone for a while this season, and we want to be extremely accurate in relation to his injury history. Therefore, our physiotherapists will also look at him, "said Hareide.

Viking coach likes football player Herrem.

- He has great speed, and I saw him in Fredrikstad match. In addition, he is very brave and will score lots of goals when he is healthy, "said Hareide.

He denies that Viking has already been agreed with the tip of a contract.

- No we have not gotten that far. First we have a thorough conversation with him. We want to find out what kind of ambition he has, and we do not find out just by watching him play, "said Hareide.

The former Ålgård striker has not extended the contract with Bryne, and is on a contract that expires this year.

http://www.rogalandsavis.no/sport/viking/article5383200.ece

Just found this article relating to the interest from Viking, a top Norwegian side also showing interest..

Very correct. This club also happens to be the arch rival, quite similar to Derby and Robin Hood FC (you know who I refer to), so I don't want him to go to Viking.

I might add that earlier this year (January) he were training with a German club who plays in the third tier, but he turned don't the offer despite they offered him better conditions than the one he has now.

I would like him to stay, but taken on consideration that he'll be 23 years in two months, this is probably his last chance if he wants to play abroad. Right now I have no idea where he'll be playing next year.

Archived