Derby County v Scunthorpe United

Day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With a makeshift back 4 and if pearson ( mr useless ) is playing then I'm gonna say draw at best.

BUT if bueno is playing with cywka commons on there game hopefully kuqi upfront then I'm gonna say 3-1 derby as were missing that spannish flare in midfield. Pluss he'll keep pearo off the park! It's all good.

28600 crowd size don't think they'll bring many.

Where's dangerous these days?

With a makeshift back 4 and if pearson ( mr useless ) is playing then I'm gonna say draw at best.

BUT if bueno is playing with cywka commons on there game hopefully kuqi upfront then I'm gonna say 3-1 derby as were missing that spannish flare in midfield. Pluss he'll keep pearo off the park! It's all good.

28600 crowd size don't think they'll bring many.

Where's dangerous these days?

Didn`t you say we wasn`t missing Bueno?Anyway 2-0 Rams.

Didn`t you say we wasn`t missing Bueno?Anyway 2-0 Rams.

I did say that but only for that ever present attacking flare in midfield that we see in spits and splats from commo and cwyka with bueno it's allways there.

Might get a shirt signed by him if he's there sat.

Then pop it on eBay for £90 lol

Super rams!!!

If they start well and score first, think our notoriously flippant fans could return to their old tricks and start baying the team again. We are expecting this will be a walkover, despite their excellent away form. Even Clough has talked of winning the next one, to get back on track. Its fair enough but it could turn nasty.

I Think that we will get pegged back in this one. They have won their last 3 away but are dropping points badly at home. They will be desperate to pick up the points and have a knack for it away.

We will be a makeshift line up and it will cost us. If Bueno is coming back from his injury he is likely to only make the bench. Green looks like he might miss out as well and possibly Fielding will be missing as well. Could be just about fit again

Bywater or Deeney between the sticks. Think Barker and Moxey are also suspended.

Pearson will be likely to start and he is playing catch up and will not have much backing from the stands when he touches the ball.

2-2 at best.

If they start well and score first, think our notoriously flippant fans could return to their old tricks and start baying the team again. We are expecting this will be a walkover, despite their excellent away form. Even Clough has talked of winning the next one, to get back on track. Its fair enough but it could turn nasty.

I Think that we will get pegged back in this one. They have won their last 3 away but are dropping points badly at home. They will be desperate to pick up the points and have a knack for it away.

We will be a makeshift line up and it will cost us. If Bueno is coming back from his injury he is likely to only make the bench. Green looks like he might miss out as well and possibly Fielding will be missing as well. Could be just about fit again

Bywater or Deeney between the sticks. Think Barker and Moxey are also suspended.

Pearson will be likely to start and he is playing catch up and will not have much backing from the stands when he touches the ball.

2-2 at best.

Moxey isn't banned (I thought he was till NorthenRam put me right earlier - sounds wrong) and Fielding and Green are expected to be alright for the weekend apparently.

I think the side will remember what happened last time against Ssausagehorpe and will want to put it right. You can be sure that Nigel will make sure there is no repeat performance too.

I don't GTS anymore due to some recent shockers.

But if Bueno is fit again it won't make sense to start him, maybe bring him late on in the second half. Though whether that's a last throw of the dice or a sign of us being in a comfortable position I cannot predict yet.

Archived