Derby County v Scunthorpe United

Day

I do agree we seem over confident for this game, even management give the impression that they think a victory is a given.

don't get me wrong I think we SHOULD win this but our possible over confidence coupled with ssausagehorpes good record against us and good away record means this could be tougher than we think.

Seems as well that they like teams to come at them at hit them on the break, obviously a common away technique but one they seem to pull off admirably.

Yeah, even the bookies have Derby at 6 to 4 on.They have Scunny at 4 to 1 incredible odds.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sickness bug! so typical!

Bailey` s absence will be a bad blow. He makes the side able to play their current formation so well. Barker's enforced absence will also really stretch the defence. Loads of posters with short memories expecting Ssausagehorpe to simply turn up. 2nd best away team in the league. Hmmm.

Good to have Bueno back in the side but we are putting a makeshift line up out there and it could be another torrid experience against the IRON. :frown:

yesssssssssssssss

Just what the doctor ordered!!

by the way, one of our other forwards....

Varney

has bagged a goal for Blackpool, hopefully his value will go up and Blackpool will fork out the cash for him now

It was a screamer as well.

Archived