Opposition view

Gaspode

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every result seems to be cementing us a few places higher, the Ipswich result I think makes us safely a top 7 side as things are going, if we beat fester we could well make ourselves top 4 with breathing space.

Safe to say from how congested it was on sat they midweek results couldn't have gone better if we had hand picked them!

Every result seems to be cementing us a few places higher, the Ipswich result I think makes us safely a top 7 side as things are going, if we beat fester we could well make ourselves top 4 with breathing space.

Safe to say from how congested it was on sat they midweek results couldn't have gone better if we had hand picked them!

We are top 5 whatever the result on Saturday, another win and we could be top 3 if Swans lose or draw

Brizzel City seem to be one of the form teams at the moment.

Last 5 results show wins against Reading, Millwall, Swansea, draws with Preston and QPR.

Only 3 defeats in their last 8 away games, and they were Ipswich, Pompey and Cardiff. It's their home form that lets them down - 1 win in the last 8.

Brizzel City seem to be one of the form teams at the moment.

Last 5 results show wins against Reading, Millwall, Swansea, draws with Preston and QPR.

Only 3 defeats in their last 8 away games, and they were Ipswich, Pompey and Cardiff. It's their home form that lets them down - 1 win in the last 8.

Statto Statto Statto Statto

More stats...this one is the latest result for the top 10 teams:-

1 QPR Drew

2 Cardiff Drew

3 Swansea Lost

4 Derby Won

5 Norwich Drew

6 Coventry Lost

7 Ipswich Lost

8 Leeds Drew

9 Burnley Drew

10 Reading Drew

Doubt you will ever see a better example of other results going your way.

we could be a top 2 team IF we keep this up. I think we need another striker maybe charlie austin from swindon and we would be excellent, sad to see fielding go i would ahve tried for another loan and let deeney go.

Nigels made it quite clear he wants to buy Fielding having tried at least once. There was some suggestion that he may be for sale in January as Big Sam didnt rule it out.....hope so as i have always thought Bywaters lack of distribution ability and being unwilling or unable to command his box are our weakest link.....hell of a shot stopper tho....but thats not the full package is it. Fielding has proved himself a good keeper in his stay with us and no doubt he's loved every minute of it too.

Archived