England Vs Finland

Ram-Alf

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

There's also a rule about folk being banned if they only come on the board to wind up others - there's very little of substance from this particular specimen so maybe it should be eradicated sooner rather than later?.....

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

I wouldn't mind, but he's about as funny as monkey pox at a Chimps Tea Party.

Must admit, I’ve got a lot of time for our good friend @Red_Dawn, with just the right dosages of banter/humour/humility, with just the merest (acceptable) hint of wummery. 

As for this Scarlet bint, I can’t say I give a damn!  😉

20 hours ago, Alph said:

You’re extras in a movie. That’s all anybody outside the elite is.

win 10 games per season, a -15 goal difference, spend fortunes on tickets, get 5 or 6 goal drubbings occasionally and target a point per game. 

You're making up the numbers. Just so you don’t think I’m a jealous Derby fan, I contribute nothing to the Rams Talk/Transfer Talk section of the forum anymore. I’m here out of habit. Consider me pretty neutral and as a neutral I can tell you that your team is the filler on Match Of The Day when people fall asleep. This is an England thread. No boasting about a finishing with 35 points and a -20 goal difference is relevant here. Go dream of a narrow defeat at Anfield in which you play well and sing songs referencing a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth

Oh no

What on earth would give me that opinion ..

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Probably not the filler tonight fella

Yep, still the filler. I just googled the last team to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the PL. It’s Leeds apparently. They were filler. You’re filler. Brentford, Palace, Bournemouth…. filler, filler, filler. 
Try to think back to how you thought of the PL before you were in it. That’s what everyone else thinks now. It’s 15 punchbags for a handful of elite clubs that want to play in a European Super League because playing Forest and Wolves is just swatting flies

Occasionally the punchbag hits back before normal service is resumed. Sorry to burst your bubble. Your mate talked about being with the big boys with the big money. It’s deluded. You’re not in the club. Filler