Small Claims

Update on this one from me.

He made multiple promises to return my deposit and broke them all, so I ended up filing against him in Small Claims court

He had 14 days to reply, which he did, asking to defer the payment until today - which I accepted. Needless to say - he hasn't paid me back and earlier today he took down his business webpage and deleted all of his Facebook accounts. 

In the course of all this, we've discovered at least 7 other people that he's taken deposits from and then just gone AWOL. 2 of them paid him thousands. One girl gave him £5k for a log cabin and he has put down the base but today told her he's jacking it all in and not coming back FFS

Tomorrow the CCJ gets enforced and the next step is the bailiffs - he knows this so I think he thinks he can just close down his business and the debts go away

8 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

He made multiple promises to return my deposit and broke them all, so I ended up filing against him in Small Claims court

He had 14 days to reply, which he did, asking to defer the payment until today - which I accepted. Needless to say - he hasn't paid me back and earlier today he took down his business webpage and deleted all of his Facebook accounts. 

In the course of all this, we've discovered at least 7 other people that he's taken deposits from and then just gone AWOL. 2 of them paid him thousands. One girl gave him £5k for a log cabin and he has put down the base but today told her he's jacking it all in and not coming back FFS

Tomorrow the CCJ gets enforced and the next step is the bailiffs - he knows this so I think he thinks he can just close down his business and the debts go away

I hope you screw this c*nt to the floor, I despise the bas***ds, Vermin the lot of em, Parasitic's of the highest order that a good kicking would be my 1st option.

GO GET HIM!👍 

8 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Only if he’s a limited company

54 minutes ago, Archied said:

Only if he’s a limited company

He is

Sadly for him we have between us, plenty of evidence that he has been deliberately trading while seemingly insolvent, and taking deposits from people in order to service his debts and with no intention of providing the services being paid for. This is fraudulent trading - a criminal offence, so he will be getting a visit from the old bill as well as the bailiffs

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

He is

Sadly for him we have between us, plenty of evidence that he has been deliberately trading while seemingly insolvent, and taking deposits from people in order to service his debts and with no intention of providing the services being paid for. This is fraudulent trading - a criminal offence, so he will be getting a visit from the old bill as well as the bailiffs

He’s a banker of the worst kind then and sadly our laws help these scumbags, 

im with Alf on this one , had similar twice over the years and got my money back 

Edited by Archied