New Derby County App

Day

22 hours ago, IslandExile said:

"new app, same as the old app..."

It's just an update.

10 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

Strange as Google Play seems to indicate I have the latest version, but it looks no different to before and not like that shown in the DCFC website blurb.

10 hours ago, eddielewis said:

That happened to me as well. I just uninstall/reinstalled it and it worked. It crashed a few times trying to log in as well but got there in the end. 

4 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

Thanks, that has worked.

Not quite as seamless as the app auto updating, or going to Google Play to get the latest version. Perhaps the club website needs to add a line about the need to uninstall the previous version first.

Yeah, I was wrong.... Not just an update. You do have to uninstall the existing app then install afresh. Bit pants.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, I was wrong.... Not just an update. You do have to uninstall the existing app then install afresh. Bit pants.

It's not you but the club website info doesn't tally with what is actually the case ie manual uninstall/reinstall needed.

"If you have automatic updates enabled you’ll be able to access the new app immediately, otherwise head to the Apple App Store or Google Play to update or download the official Derby County app today."

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

I assume that autocorrect has been at play here. I would guess you typed:

It is an AppStore update on IOS for anyone simple enough to have bought an iPhone.

I’ve been waiting for you to turn up 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/06/2024 at 11:31, MadAmster said:

My Android job is on auto update. I checked my phone and the DCFC app was version 2.01. Play Store the same version. Move along, nothing to see here.

I'm on Android too.

Is your app currently showing last seasons fixtures, up-to-date news, NO VIDEOS and last seasons table?

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'm on Android too.

Is your app currently showing last seasons fixtures, up-to-date news, NO VIDEOS and last seasons table?

All working fine on iOS

Jeremy Clarkson Smile GIF by DriveTribe