Ateef Konate

JfR

15 hours ago, Crewton said:

Seems that was 22/23 season, from the end of January, and could hardly get a game in L1 for a struggling team?

Doesn;t sound like one for us.

7 goal contributions in 15 games ain't too shabby. At 23 he's the right age too and while he's not really a player I know anything about, I'd not be dismissing him out of hand. 

16 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

7 goal contributions in 15 games ain't too shabby. At 23 he's the right age too and while he's not really a player I know anything about, I'd not be dismissing him out of hand. 

Why wouldn't you? You should dismiss everything that you are not familiar with! It's fun, give it a go!

It's also ingrained in internet user behavior etiquette, so you definitely should. 

Ps. Follow me for more informative, optimistic, and inspirational posts! ♥️

image.png.e80555ef93ef08ae2bb577fee1acaa73.png

2 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Last season? Wasn't that in Forest's PL 2 side?

Maybe he's ready for the Championship, but it's not a stunning record for a 23 year old.

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Last season? Wasn't that in Forest's PL 2 side?

Maybe he's ready for the Championship, but it's not a stunning record for a 23 year old.

Ah, sorry mate if that's the case. I thought it was odd you not being keen, with his numbers looking good and you being typically pretty balanced in your assessment's. My bad.

Also probably explains why I can't recall ever having seen him play! 🤐

32 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Ah, sorry mate if that's the case. I thought it was odd you not being keen, with his numbers looking good and you being typically pretty balanced in your assessment's. My bad.

Also probably explains why I can't recall ever having seen him play! 🤐

TBF pal, I've no knowledge about the lad, but he doesn't seem to have had much game time in England, so it's hard to judge his potential, unlike Ebou who had been a pretty effective player everywhere he played until he got the bad injury at Snowdrift. Might turn out to be an unpolished diamond for all I know!