Away tickets 24/25

On 10/10/2024 at 20:34, Carl Sagan said:

I shall take solace that the next Mars Starship test flight is 1pm Sunday! Well done to the Rams faithful for snapping them up for a cold Tuesday night at the Kassam.

Cold? Met Office has Oxford a balmy 12 degrees at 7pm next week.

I'm heading to the game in a execuitve box! The only other time I've manged this is away at Fulham for a League Cup defeat after we got relegated. Ravinelli scored and he was really trying hard.

The old Craven Cottage facilities were very basic. I think the Kassam could actually be better.

Here's hoping for a 3rd consecutive 3-2 win.

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

love the notice DCFC give you. Would be nice if they could at least email you in advance of the dates of release.

I got an email from them on Tuesday about the Stoke and Coventry matches which was a day before they went on sale to the 15+ category so I assume everyone subscribed to their mailing list got one too - might be worth checking that you're all set up to get them.

3 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

I got an email from them on Tuesday about the Stoke and Coventry matches which was a day before they went on sale to the 15+ category so I assume everyone subscribed to their mailing list got one too - might be worth checking that you're all set up to get them.

I always get an email the day before they go on sale.

At the bottom of the email it says you are receiving this because you are a2024/25 Away ticket member at Derby County.

15 minutes ago, rammieib said:

@Ilkestonian and @Foreveram

Thank you - I've written to the club as I can't see anywhere obvious to change my notifications on the website.

Just thinking out loud...

1. check the email address in you DCFC FanID profile. Is it correct?

2. have you checked your spam? Of late I've been getting a lot of emails redirected there. Whenever it's from a non-spam account, I click on "never block sender" and even that doesn't always work as I still keep getting some, not all, of the emails from 'er indoors that end up in my spam folder.

Good luck.

Tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 10+ members.

Stoke City 1,432 available.

Coventry City  1,296 available.

Further blocks to open up yet, plenty for this category.

Edited by Foreveram