Away tickets 24/25

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Is anyone else struggling to get on the ticket website? I'm getting this message: 

This is when clicking on the tickets and hospitality button on the club website.

No. All works fine for me when I just tested it.

Maybe you need to clear your cache and cookies (or something technical like that 🤷‍♀️)

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

No. All works fine for me when I just tested it.

Maybe you need to clear your cache and cookies (or something technical like that 🤷‍♀️)

All working now and the button goes to https://tickets.dcfc.co.uk/ not the test.seatgeek or whatever it was. I might have caught them testing some new pages. Sods law.

50 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Not a lot of time to get tickets posted out for Barrow, even if they went on sale in the morning, with our normal selling process we wouldn’t reach general sale until the day of the game 😳

I thought they'd want to be selling them tomorrow but it now looks like Monday? 

No need to worry about any categories below 10+, I wouldn't think.

22 minutes ago, angieram said:

I thought they'd want to be selling them tomorrow but it now looks like Monday? 

No need to worry about any categories below 10+, I wouldn't think.

No, I wouldn’t think it will go beyond 10 +. I fully expected them going on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning as people were travelling to the game.

48 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

No, I wouldn’t think it will go beyond 10 +. I fully expected them going on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning as people were travelling to the game.

I’m 5+, really not sure we’ll have 930 people going there on a Tuesday night from the two categories above! Hoping get a ticket 

the new ground for everyone is the bit that might make people go though!

26 minutes ago, McArthur Park said:

According to the Barrow website we will have an increased allocation of 1320. Good news!

We will have to change our usual selling criteria, that amount of tickets will almost certainly go to 5+ and probably all members for a difficult midweek trip at short notice.

10 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

We will have to change our usual selling criteria, that amount of tickets will almost certainly go to 5+ and probably all members for a difficult midweek trip at short notice.

Perhaps just one day to buy for each category rather than two?

7 minutes ago, McArthur Park said:

Perhaps just one day to buy for each category rather than two?

I was looking at someone’s ticket site a few days ago, it may have been Sunderland, they had four categories per day, two hours per category. 😳

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I was looking at someone’s ticket site a few days ago, it may have been Sunderland, they had four categories per day, two hours per category. 😳

I could only imagine that running as smooth as silk on our ticket website. 

No glitches, and absolutely no disgruntled fans on here... or anywhere, to be fair!  👀

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I could only imagine that running as smooth as silk on our ticket website. 

No glitches, and absolutely no disgruntled fans on here... or anywhere, to be fair!  👀

Exactly, some forget to buy tickets with two days notice, two hours… I only nipped out for some milk and all the tickets had gone. 😂