EFL Awards 2024

5 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

How much have you seen of Wyatt out of interest to conclude he was not worthy of the award?

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

4 EFL Trophy appearances over 2 seasons seems to provide scant evidence of his quality, so one must assume he's got a good record at U18 level. 

Only 2 first team appearances for Northampton this season (in the EFL Trophy). Loaned out to Rushden and Diamonds (in the Northern Premier, 2 levels below the National League) since October where he has scored twice in 19 appearances.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Only 2 first team appearances for Northampton this season (in the EFL Trophy). Loaned out to Rushden and Diamonds (in the Northern Premier, 2 levels below the National League) since October where he has scored twice in 19 appearances.

That wasn't the question, I asked how much of him you have seen?

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

That wasn't the question, I asked how much of him you have seen?

And my lack of watching a player doesn't stop me from givign my opinion on who won the award.
How many games have people seen of all the other nominations to say Cashin was overlooked?
In fact, how many games have the people deciding who's nominated seen of each player? Afterall, Mendez-Laing probably won't even win our club player of the season, despite being nominated for league player of the season

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

And my lack of watching a player doesn't stop me from givign my opinion on who won the award.
How many games have people seen of all the other nominations to say Cashin was overlooked?
In fact, how many games have the people deciding who's nominated seen of each player? Afterall, Mendez-Laing probably won't even win our club player of the season, despite being nominated for league player of the season

I only watch the Derby first team hence why I have absolutely zero opinion on who should be in team of the year, or why someone who I've never even heard of shouldn't win an award?

53 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I only watch the Derby first team hence why I have absolutely zero opinion on who should be in team of the year, or why someone who I've never even heard of shouldn't win an award?

Kinda of begs the question why are you in this thread then?🤷‍♂️