Flooding risks

TuffLuff

Sorry for a mundane and obvious post but just to say to be careful over the next few days, A6 between Darley Dale and Bakewell was as bad as I’ve ever seen it there, 13 bends was just passable and Baslow was pretty bad. Everywhere is ok to drive but saw quite a few being caught out in the dark on my way back. The rivers are very high at the minute and a lot of water is coming off the hills so it’ll probably get worse before better across the county for a few days

Public Service Bulletin over, I miss dry weather. 

49 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Sorry for a mundane and obvious post but just to say to be careful over the next few days, A6 between Darley Dale and Bakewell was as bad as I’ve ever seen it there, 13 bends was just passable and Baslow was pretty bad. Everywhere is ok to drive but saw quite a few being caught out in the dark on my way back. The rivers are very high at the minute and a lot of water is coming off the hills so it’ll probably get worse before better across the county for a few days

Public Service Bulletin over, I miss dry weather. 

Dry weather starts Friday I heard 🙂 

58 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Dry weather starts Friday I heard 🙂 

As someone who works outside it can’t come some enough! Feels like we haven’t had a dry spell since September