Joey Barton being Joey Barton

Gaspode

44 minutes ago, Archied said:

😂😂😂,, I have watched vine helmet cam stuff and he is more than happy to be aggressive and confrontational with people ,,, maybe money talks 😂😂

Umm, ok? Do feel free to reply with something relevant too if you like  

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Intimidate d.   😂Don’t be silly , I’m more than happy to go for it but after a talk with David yesterday who is sick of topics turning into nightmares for his mods so am trying to act in a more sensible way for the good of the forum , if mods are happy to let it go then I’m comfortable to crack on , sorry for late reply I’m busy on a roof on a building site where  normal folks work hard ,have the crack , speak to each other like real people and don’t cry victim every 2 mins if they hear hurty words🤷‍♂️

Alright.  Calm down.   No need to get your pantiles in a twist!

1 hour ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Gotta say, the idea that if someone committing a crime against you is of a lower level of social standing, intelligence or whatnot then you should just verbally dismiss them and laugh it off is a new one on me.  

Barton's a bit thick and can't express himself properly, so should be exempt from the consequences of his words. 

Has he been charged with a crime ? Just seen he has ,,,, crazy world but hey we can’t talk politics 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Archied

38 minutes ago, Archied said:

Has he been charged with a crime ? Just seen he has ,,,, crazy world but hey we can’t talk politics 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

It's easy enough to avoid doing so, but you just seem to be deliberately steering the conversation that way in an attempt  to get the topic locked?

I'm not sure what your motive behind doing so would be tbh, I think the debate on Barton has been pretty healthy all-told.

5 hours ago, Archied said:

Intimidate d.   😂Don’t be silly , I’m more than happy to go for it but after a talk with David yesterday who is sick of topics turning into nightmares for his mods so am trying to act in a more sensible way for the good of the forum , if mods are happy to let it go then I’m comfortable to crack on , sorry for late reply I’m busy on a roof on a building site where  normal folks work hard ,have the crack , speak to each other like real people and don’t cry victim every 2 mins if they hear hurty words🤷‍♂️

Decorators haven't made a start yet then

1 hour ago, May Contain Nuts said:

It's easy enough to avoid doing so, but you just seem to be deliberately steering the conversation that way in an attempt  to get the topic locked?

I'm not sure what your motive behind doing so would be tbh, I think the debate on Barton has been pretty healthy all-told.

Really , believe me I would love to be able to exchange views and the crux of the matter is , whether what Barton did warrant s being classed as a CRIME 

often on issues I see things differently from the majority on here , doesn’t make me right , doesn’t make you or others right but the truth is lots gets posted in an echo chamber kind of way and if anyone ( myself included ) argues a different view topics get closed and worse but hey that’s ok , if you can’t be honest and question/ argue when you think things are wrong then you havnt really got much about you ,

truth is I will be banned from the forum ( some will think that’s great ) and that’s quite sad , I’m a derby fan and enjoy this forum in the main , I post on football and other stuff , enjoy the news , views and match day experiences of others , but I also like to debate stuff of proper substance and I’m not really one to stand back if I think something is wrong so it’s only really a matter of time 🤷🏻‍♂️