Louie Watson

Animal is a Ram

Louie Watson is a non-league footballer, in my opinion. He's got ok technical ability but often looked lost when given the chance. I did see Luton were going to loan him out, League 2 was my initial thought, so surprised he's managed to land at Charlton. 

I can't imagine he will play too much. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Louie Watson is a non-league footballer, in my opinion. He's got ok technical ability but often looked lost when given the chance. I did see Luton were going to loan him out, League 2 was my initial thought, so surprised he's managed to land at Charlton. 

He speaks highly of you

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Louie Watson is a non-league footballer, in my opinion. He's got ok technical ability but often looked lost when given the chance

When he played in his actual position in midfield, he played really well. Rooney decided to play him at LW or RW most of the time and that's not what he is. 

Blackpool game a good example, played in midfield - MOTM.

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Seems not.

On 01/09/2023 at 11:34, Ambitious said:

I never thought he would make it with us, but it's harsh to call him a non-league player. I think L1 is his ceiling.