The Great Exhibition

loweman2

As many of you know I am one of the original trustees of The Rams Heritage Trust, we are a group of four like minded individuals who have put in a lot of hard work time and expense to try to preserve as much of the history of Derby County Football Club as possible for the next generations of Rams fans.

our wish to have a more permanent home to share this great collection with you all was strengthened when we were invited by the club to put on a display at Pride Park at the beginning of the month.

we were blown away by the interest and support, to say that it was a pop up display with no other events nearby and road closures due to the Ramathon we did not expect many to turn out but they did in their many hundreds over the two days.

we were further supported by the presence of David Clowes and his good lady wife and ex players.

it was hard work setting up and taking down in a short time but so worth it.

we will be doing another event at the Grand Slam Charity cricket match at Spondon Cricket club on the 16th July.

here is a small taster of the display. 👍🐏😍

IMG_0058.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

IMG_2752.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2759.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2756.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

That's cool thanks.  Sounds like you are negotiating something with the club? Would be great if they gave you a permanent residence.

Fingers crossed, what is your surname Andrew I shall tell Joe you were asking after him mate

42 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

As many of you know I am one of the original trustees of The Rams Heritage Trust, we are a group of four like minded individuals who have put in a lot of hard work time and expense to try to preserve as much of the history of Derby County Football Club as possible for the next generations of Rams fans.

our wish to have a more permanent home to share this great collection with you all was strengthened when we were invited by the club to put on a display at Pride Park at the beginning of the month.

we were blown away by the interest and support, to say that it was a pop up display with no other events nearby and road closures due to the Ramathon we did not expect many to turn out but they did in their many hundreds over the two days.

we were further supported by the presence of David Clowes and his good lady wife and ex players.

it was hard work setting up and taking down in a short time but so worth it.

we will be doing another event at the Grand Slam Charity cricket match at Spondon Cricket club on the 16th July.

here is a small taster of the display. 👍🐏😍

IMG_0058.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg

IMG_2752.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2759.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2756.jpeg

Looks amazing! You lot did a great job and hope a permanent display can be set up somewhere soon. Wish I could go see it in person, but the pictures will have to suffice for now. Hopefully one day in the future!

8 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Keep up the good work. I know Andy has been very keen over the years to set a permanent home up which I hope will be sorted in the next few years.

Andy is seperate to us we set up to try a different approach, he is the Derby County Collection but at the end of the day we are all aiming for the same goal, fingers crossed its gathering momentum, MM didnt help of course.