Tottenham Hotspur who will be desperate to become there manager?

ziggyram59

On 25/05/2023 at 10:47, ziggyram59 said:

As a neutral Spurs seemed to be a club who is in such a mess. I see that the Feyenoord manager Arne Slot has turned down the opportunity to manage them. Maybe one manager who might be an interesting fit is Brendan Rodgers I thought he did well at Leicester up until this season. If I was Vincent Company I would stay at Burnley. 

Don’t you mean Chelsea 🤔

22 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Largely depends on if you enjoy spurs being spursey or if you enjoy spurs being dreadful. Apparently Spurs fans would like them to be successful which is why they all seem a bit odd.

What actually would be seen as success for Tottenham next season? They all think they should be challenging for top 4 still, but I think their chance has been and gone and now they’re in a downward trajectory. Stopping the rot and finishing back in the top 7 would be a decent achievement I think, especially if they lose Kane, and with other clubs coming back stronger. Chelsea and Liverpool won’t be as crap next year. Brighton could get better (or they could crumble under the pressure of playing games in Europe), villa could get better. I don’t see Tottenham getting much better over the course of one transfer window, and with the chaos and uncertainty currently surrounding them.