Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They can only sell to 10+ members until Wednesday so presumably anyone wanting them have bought.

There was a few more seat tickets added this morning, could be returned friends and family tickets.

Currently 32 standing and 27 seats left.

Thanks for that Foreveram - gonna be a mad panic for us 5 plusses on Wednesday morning assuming there's any left by then.

Edited by Ilkestonian

49 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

Thanks for that Foreveram - gonna be a mad panic for us 5 plusses on Wednesday morning assuming there's any left by then.

No problem, there will be a lot of disappointed fans not able to get away tickets for the rest of the season, especially if we keep winning.

58 minutes ago, AGR said:

Really don't understand why Bristol Rovers haven't given us the whole South Stand, as they won't sell out

They wouldn’t give us the whole stand because they are already selling season tickets to home fans in there.

What I don’t understand is that at the moment they have only given us two blocks and the home fans two blocks, leaving two whole blocks unsold in the middle, that’s a lot of segregation.

Our allocation says total allocation 1,348.

4 minutes ago, McArthur Park said:

Some extra tickets on sale from tomorrow.

126 Extra tickets available from 10am to season ticket holders only, any remaining (and that's having a laugh surely) go on general sale at 4pm. So, if anybody has a single ticket available, short notice, let me know, cheers!

50 minutes ago, Steveb52a said:

126 Extra tickets available from 10am to season ticket holders only, any remaining (and that's having a laugh surely) go on general sale at 4pm. So, if anybody has a single ticket available, short notice, let me know, cheers!

The extra tickets are being sold online or phone lines only.

Bristol Rovers tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 5+ members.

A very limited number of tickets remain with just 8 standing and 9 seat tickets left.

Also 126 extra tickets for Barnsley on sale to season tickets holders at 10 o’clock and then 4 o’clock on general sale if any remain.

3 minutes ago, AGR said:

Only selling to people in the queue at the ticket office. Doesn't seem very fair on the people that live outside of Derby

I presume they would have split the sales between ticket office, phone and internet.

43 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Said online and phone sales only??

I was referring to the last few Bristol Rovers tickets.

The remaining Barnsley ones were online and via phone