Box set recommendations

Chester40

Monty Python's Flying Circus

50 years on, I still love binge-watching it. The utter absurdity of it. Not just the stuff that's universally recognised (Argument sketch, Dead Parrot etc) but little snippets that still make me chuckle...

"Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, is not in this bit"

"Well, here we are at Lord's waiting for the eclipse of the Sun"... "Yes, the ground's in tip-top condition, and I expect we'll see some first-rate eclipsing this morning - Brian..."

"Mamon, ce n'est pas la chanteuse Clodagh Rodgers - c'est le revolutionaire, Trotsky"

"My hovercraft is full of eels"

"He just closed his eyes and fell into the waste paper basket. I covered him with the Charlie George Football Book" "What were you playing?" "Some of Mozart's concertos, dear" "I can't bear it. I'm going upstairs to my room." "There isn't an upstairs, dear. It's a bungalow."

Edited by Eddie

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Monty Python's Flying Circus

50 years on, I still love binge-watching it. The utter absurdity of it. Not just the stuff that's universally recognised (Argument sketch, Dead Parrot etc) but little snippets that still make me chuckle...

"Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, is not in this bit"

"Well, here we are at Lord's waiting for the eclipse of the Sun"... "Yes, the ground's in tip-top condition, and I expect we'll see some first-rate eclipsing this morning - Brian..."

"Mamon, ce n'est pas la chanteuse Clodagh Rodgers - c'est le revolutionaire, Trotsky"

"My hovercraft is full of eels"

"He just closed his eyes and fell into the waste paper basket. I covered him with the Charlie George Football Book" "What were you playing?" "Some of Mozart's concertos, dear" "I can't bear it. I'm going upstairs to my room." "There isn't an upstairs, dear. It's a bungalow."

https://youtu.be/C-M2hs3sXGo