Frank Fielding signed from Blackburn Rovers 9 May 2011

Day

As I put statos.

We will so how amazing he is now wont we? The team had started on a good run when he came into the side and we were playing very good football beating Palace and Boro and getting good draws against Barnsley and Swansea away, we were dominating possestion in most games we played. We dont do that now. I think he is ok just not as good as many people seem to think, I thought he flapped at a lot of crosses and his kicking while better than Bywaters wasnt that good for me. He did cost us the last game he played when against Norwich when he let that pea roler through him. I dont see why im a WUM as I have a different opinion. We havent for me been any good at the back all season or whoever has been in goal.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you mean facto's!:D

Fair point. I did only right it feels like we havent had any clean sheets to me, I didngt bother looking at the exact numbers, you donyt have to on forums, people do it for you. The 7 from the 34 games isnt really that great, its not really building from the back I know that.

To be fair, you didn't say "It feels like" at all.

But you will get the rip taken if you have an opinion based on non fact, and still try and argue through it.

We're just pulling your leg mate.:);)

So, you're saying he's not your cup of tea then?

I think what he's saying is that this will be a truer test of Fielding's capabilities seeing as he's coming into a team performing poorly, as opposed to one that's performing well.

For my money, Barker and co must be delighted at the thought of leaving the field without a cricked neck of constantly looking behind them wondering what on earth's going to happen next.

Ive never had one of my posts so destroyed, I didnt really like it as fact but I guess in my head didnt quite come across on my post. You would think after 10 years on the old DET and since on here I would know better by now.

I think he is ok I just think people are going way over the top how good he is and how much better he is than Bywater. Bywater just seems to have took on the role on who gets the blame for everything now, well with Pringle. I guess someone had to replace teale who would get the blame for everything

Im going to ask and hopefully get loads of answers but when has Bywater made players look fools this season. I admit he hasnt been on form and is clearly lacking confidence as he satys on his line more now as all keepers do when they lose some confidence but he hasnt made many howlers has he? No more than when barker has been totally skinned.

Archived