Frank Fielding signed from Blackburn Rovers 9 May 2011

Day

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got my fingers crossed, plus my toes, arms, legs and anything else that can be crossed in the hope that this deal happens. :) :) :)

I hope they announce it soon cus my 'crossed' bits are now very numb!!!:confused::confused:

nevermind his mistake, he'll learn from it and practise similar situations, his kicking on the other hand was a breath of fresh air :p the accuracy and distance is something we haven't seen for a few seasons.. Even Bywater's kicking out of his hands got better once his back went :D

Spot on! You could hear everyone going WOW when severn just kicked it to one of our players! I personally dont want to see bywater in a derby shirt again! Keepers breed confidence throughout the team, he doesnt do that! Look at all the teams on form no matter what league theyve all got quality keepers!

Spot on! You could hear everyone going WOW when severn just kicked it to one of our players! I personally dont want to see bywater in a derby shirt again! Keepers breed confidence throughout the team, he doesnt do that! Look at all the teams on form no matter what league theyve all got quality keepers!

With his first few kicks the cheers were justified.

A few kicks were then sent in to touch.

One roll out was decent to Brayford

One ground kick went straight to their centre forward and nearly let them straight in on goal.

Their goal was as a result of Severn's error in judgement with the punch.

Just an honest appraisal of his performance without making excuses as to his age etc. I'm sure we all want what's best for Derby and a 17 year old 4th choice keeper is not the answer.

I was speaking in general I should remember their is always statos on here, Bywater has three as well. He let 13 goals in 10 games when we were flying thats not great either. He is decent but some are making out he is amazing, I guess it was due to him why we scored all them goals in them games which was why we were doing well. We have let poor goals in all season whoever has been in goal and Fielding made mistakes as Bywater has.

I was speaking in general I should remember their is always statos on here, Bywater has three as well. He let 13 goals in 10 games when we were flying thats not great either. He is decent but some are making out he is amazing, I guess it was due to him why we scored all them goals in them games which was why we were doing well. We have let poor goals in all season whoever has been in goal and Fielding made mistakes as Bywater has.

Haha! that's the worse side step i've seen since Mic Brolley was playin!:D

Actually Bywater had 4 Clean sheets out of his 22 games. (Swansea, Millwall (H), Ssausagehorpe (A) Palace

Archived