An excellent Christmas gift.

loweman2

I have updated the Colours of The Rams book considerably in format and content, it is now 220 pages of interesting facts, photos, newspaper cutting and of course Derby County Football shirts!

meticulously researched and done in a time line from 1884 to present day covering The Racecourse years, the BBG and Pride Park.

it’s the sort of book that you can pick up as often as you want and use as a reference book.

it is not done as a money maker and only a tiny profit is made is is a labour of love, if you have one of the first two versions it’s still worth updating and it makes a great Christmas present for any rams fan of any age !

as always thanks to you guys for your ongoing support over the years !

at least with it being from Amazon it’s not going to get held up by postal strikes, any questions just ask !

Happy Christmas and Up the Rams ?? 

Here is the link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1727616618

2C4EE313-333D-4E60-9816-9FEA40775C53.jpeg

D417A92C-282A-4DA0-A662-195B875E4812.jpeg

37A25F68-FB46-48F3-AA9F-B382F2AA5D64.jpeg

Is the second version still available?

I will buy the third version also.

Have you any spares of this shirt?

I was going to buy a Bocini Kids Sublimated Striped Football / Soccer Jersey T-Shirt with Mesh Panels from Australia as it’s the nearest shirt I can find that looks like it with the the two stripes on the front.

And thanks for your help regarding the1923-26 Derby White Home Laced Shirt, it’s brilliant like the books and all the shirts within it.  

A53C3943-7817-464A-8AF1-8E12FDF052AB.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Is the second version still available?

I will buy the third version also.

Have you any spares of this shirt?

I was going to buy a Bocini Kids Sublimated Striped Football / Soccer Jersey T-Shirt with Mesh Panels from Australia as it’s the nearest shirt I can find that looks like it with the the two stripes on the front.

And thanks for your help regarding the1923-26 Derby White Home Laced Shirt, it’s brilliant like the books and all the shirts within it.  

A53C3943-7817-464A-8AF1-8E12FDF052AB.jpeg

hey up inverurie i have sent you an email mate ! as always thanks for the support !! top man !

• 3 weeks later...

@loweman2Merry Christmas ?

You are right again, my friend, it does make an excellent gift for Christmas.

And if any Rams fans are twiddling their gift vouchers and gift money not knowing what to do with it.

I can highly recommend The Colours of The Rams book, a great gift for birthdays and to any of your mates, that need a handy reminder of how wonderful Derby County have looked since they were formed.

Keep up the brilliant work, to all the guys and girls that help make this book, what it is, another brilliant part of Derby County’s wonderful history.

E916C2D5-509C-417D-8555-BA0F777AE748.jpeg

On 31/12/2022 at 14:24, Inverurie Ram said:

Thank you @loweman2

Perfect Christmas when Santa treats you to a Derby County Shirt and a brilliant The Colours of The Rams book.

69E3051E-49E5-4005-A78C-F10C2E23633F.jpeg

Excellent and thanks for that @Inverurie Ramalways nice to see a positive report !

amazon have messed us around big time but I am pleased to report that the hardcover is finally available for the new updated 2023 edition via this link !

up the Rams !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09KNGJ3N5