Facebook local groups.

Rev

I don't use Facebook, but we bumped into a neighbour in the supermarket earlier, and she told us about a planning application that's been made for the disused building on the entrance of our road, about a two minute stroll away, which was previously a beauty salon.

I'll set aside the details, but she directed us to the local Facebook site to take a look at what others think, and it's an absolute goldmine.

Of s****.

The pure crap people hawk on there thinking someone else may possibly need a poorly cut piece of Contiboard, edging not included, chairs without a bottom, middle or top, free for collection etc is a joy.

A personal favourite, 3 pure breed Guinea Pigs in need of a good home after a lodger had bailed on them, £75 the lot. Cages not included.

I've never been more tempted to sign up, it seems that whatever litter you've accumulated throughout life, there's a willing buyer for it.

33 minutes ago, Rev said:

I don't use Facebook, but we bumped into a neighbour in the supermarket earlier, and she told us about a planning application that's been made for the disused building on the entrance of our road, about a two minute stroll away, which was previously a beauty salon.

I'll set aside the details, but she directed us to the local Facebook site to take a look at what others think, and it's an absolute goldmine.

Of s****.

The pure crap people hawk on there thinking someone else may possibly need a poorly cut piece of Contiboard, edging not included, chairs without a bottom, middle or top, free for collection etc is a joy.

A personal favourite, 3 pure breed Guinea Pigs in need of a good home after a lodger had bailed on them, £75 the lot. Cages not included.

I've never been more tempted to sign up, it seems that whatever litter you've accumulated throughout life, there's a willing buyer for it.

The missus uses FB and occasionally shows me summat on there. Its usually enough to remind me why I don't bother.

We had a clear out a bit ago, I was ready for a tip run but she said I've put it on "random acts of kindness".......ended up with folk moaning that they wanted free stuff delivering and at times to suit them. I did a tip run......