NEW SBW PODCAST: 'Derby County Saved'

It's over! After 285 days in administration, the Rams finally enter a new era as David Clowes' successful takeover is confirmed. A jubilant SBW panel of Chris Parsons, Tom Martin, Jamie Page (@DerbyRetweets) and the Derby Telegraph's Leigh Curtis celebrate the long-awaited news and discuss the club's future under their 'reluctant saviour' new owner.

Is the job of permanent manager now Liam Rosenior's to lose? And what's the general mood ahead of the League One season, now our long term future has been secured?

The Rams' new chapter will begin with a new manager - how will Wayne Rooney's stint in charge be remembered? There's also analysis on the rumoured incomings, including Connor Hourihane and James Chester... and the SBW panel have a few choice words for a certain Mr Kirchner.

GET BONUS PODCASTS, PRIZES AND BENEFITS ON OUR PATREON:
patreon.com/stevebloomerswashing

SBW134_TWITTER.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I listened to the Rams Review Podcast, which has an interview with Simon Dawkins, who is

now back in the US playing for Monterey Bay, a team in the USL football league. I can recommend

this as a good listen, especially his take on Maclaren and 14/15 team.

Out of interest, I tuned in to watch his team play New York Redbulls 2 - he's still got it, at 34,

and scored a fantastic header, they went on to win 2 nil. 

On 25/07/2022 at 07:54, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Hey, thanks for listening!

We recorded our new episode last night - it'll be out today or tomorrow (once I've given it an edit...!).

Cheers ?

Good to have you back. Miss all the off the field and admin chat...not!

On 24/07/2022 at 06:13, DesertRam said:

I listened to the Rams Review Podcast, which has an interview with Simon Dawkins, who is

now back in the US playing for Monterey Bay, a team in the USL football league. I can recommend

this as a good listen, especially his take on Maclaren and 14/15 team.

Out of interest, I tuned in to watch his team play New York Redbulls 2 - he's still got it, at 34,

and scored a fantastic header, they went on to win 2 nil. 

I listened to most of that on my way to work this morning and got through his time with The Rams.  Also interesting to hear his take on him leaving and how he thought it had little to do with Clement and more with the powers that be!!