Monster Trucks

TigerTedd

I’d really like to take my son to a monster truck show. I’ve just had a quick look, and I’ve either missed the boat, and it’s already happened, or the events are all sold out.

I was thinking of liking a Facebook page so I can be informed when tickets go on sale for future events. 

Does anyone know anything about this stuff though, a good site to sign up for? Or any other advice. It’s one of those rare occasions where I actually want to sign up to a mailing list. 

42 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’d really like to take my son to a monster truck show. I’ve just had a quick look, and I’ve either missed the boat, and it’s already happened, or the events are all sold out.

I was thinking of liking a Facebook page so I can be informed when tickets go on sale for future events. 

Does anyone know anything about this stuff though, a good site to sign up for? Or any other advice. It’s one of those rare occasions where I actually want to sign up to a mailing list. 

28th July, Skegness Stadium. Kids 12 and under go free.

http://www.skegway.info/Meetings/Fixtures

2 hours ago, David said:

28th July, Skegness Stadium. Kids 12 and under go free.

http://www.skegway.info/Meetings/Fixtures

Good shout. Thanks. But I think this is just one monster truck crushing some cars, with some other stuff going on, not a whole monster truck show. It’s quite a trek to go see one monster truck on a Thursday evening.

Although this has made me clearer in my mind that I think only the genuine monster jam experience will do. Like wwe for trucks. He loves his megaladon and grace digger hot wheels. So I might just have to wait til next year and keep a better eye out for when they come back. 

9 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Good shout. Thanks. But I think this is just one monster truck crushing some cars, with some other stuff going on, not a whole monster truck show. It’s quite a trek to go see one monster truck on a Thursday evening.

Although this has made me clearer in my mind that I think only the genuine monster jam experience will do. Like wwe for trucks. He loves his megaladon and grace digger hot wheels. So I might just have to wait til next year and keep a better eye out for when they come back. 

There was one at PP was this the one you think you might have missed?

9 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Try Leicester Forest East services on a weekday evening, they've always got some massive ones hanging around the car park, and it's free.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

There was one at PP was this the one you think you might have missed?

There was a proper monster jam in London in June. That’s the one I missed. Didn’t realise there was one in PP, that’s the kind of thing I need to keep my ear to the ground for. Even if it’s off brand, it’s worth a look. 

or are you just talking about the general car crash that is derby county at the minute? Or the demolition derby that only occurs when Tom’s at the wheel?