Sigh we lost today

B4ev6is

I think WR got it wrong on Saturday. We (the fans) needed a big win after being relegated to say "we're a good team and we will be going up next season". Derby were awful in the first half.

I go with my two kids (9yrs and 11yrs). They are too young for night matches and so we don't have season tickets. With parking, pre match burgers and half time drinks, the match costs me around £80. Saturday was the first time this season that I felt it wasn't worth the money.

Most amusing part of it all was getting back to the car after the game to hear Ed Dawes sound like a hysterical baby whose dummy's been taken away.

Wan't bothered by the changes, you've got to give these guys a go, and the result was immaterial anyway. The whole game was a classic "we've just been relegated" affair. Everything was flat. As was demonstrated by chucking a shoe around for the last 20. 

Ultimately it doesn't matter and I know that it makes sense to check out a few fringe players but I really feel that we would benefit from a couple of positive results to go into the summer and it would be a bit of a flat end to an entertaining season to lose 4 straight games. We need to show that we can do it without needing a sense of injustice to fuel the fires.

3 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Most amusing part of it all was getting back to the car after the game to hear Ed Dawes sound like a hysterical baby whose dummy's been taken away.

Wan't bothered by the changes, you've got to give these guys a go, and the result was immaterial anyway. The whole game was a classic "we've just been relegated" affair. Everything was flat. As was demonstrated by chucking a shoe around for the last 20. 

This.  Had to turn him off.  Said it before and I'll say it again (and again), he is a B-stand wrist slasher who is the luckiest man alive to be able to commentate on the club he supports. But he lets far too much of his own embedded negativity and opinion get in the way.  Luckily I only listen to him for about 20 minutes during the drive home (or less when he exasperates me to the point of turning him off such as Saturday) - I no longer listen to away matches because he spoils the experience (or makes our away form even more depressing); its now Rams TV, red button, twitter or here for me.  

Wayne stated very clearly that he's using these last three games to look at some players, with a view to next season.

So if you don't like it, stay away.

Especially if you're that bloke in the upper West Stand shouting "forrards" all the time. You'd got two dozen ten year old Irish lads imitating you by the end of the game! 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Wayne stated very clearly that he's using these last three games to look at some players, with a view to next season.

I think that's a bit binary.

I'd rather us not go out with a whimper, which means I'd prefer him to play a stronger team. I'd never not go though.

3 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Glad is wasn't just me. I turned him off within 10 seconds

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think that's a bit binary.

I'd rather us not go out with a whimper, which means I'd prefer him to play a stronger team. I'd never not go though.

That's where I was coming from really. I will be at Blackpool and whoever is wearing a Rams shirt will of course (as always) have my complete backing. I'm aware of what Rooney has said his approach will be but it can't stop me hoping that we put a strong enough side out to try and finish off on a high if possible.

22 hours ago, angieram said:

Especially if you're that bloke in the upper West Stand shouting "forrards" all the time. You'd got two dozen ten year old Irish lads imitating you by the end of the game! 

Was that aimed at me?