Shefki Kuqi

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
likes the look of that lineup, will Clough drop Sav though??

Not likely which is a real shame think commons should be an impact player with bout half an hour to go as noticed wen he doesn't get the ball for a while he gets lazy cwyka works 10 times harder and play seems to go through him more than commo or is that just me?

Not likely which is a real shame think commons should be an impact player with bout half an hour to go as noticed wen he doesn't get the ball for a while he gets lazy cwyka works 10 times harder and play seems to go through him more than commo or is that just me?

Well savage has been subbed most games so it's possible and let's not forget he options now, also I would be intrested to see if commons can do his magic with kuqi, like he did with Hulse. We may see the best of him again.

Well savage has been subbed most games so it's possible and let's not forget he options now, also I would be intrested to see if commons can do his magic with kuqi, like he did with Hulse. We may see the best of him again.

Hope your right just hope kuqi and afraid to shoot like the rest of the squad

kuqi's signing was a kneejerk reacxtion in my opinon, he only knew about the interedt on sunday, he was part of the lowest scoring team in the league last season and only scored 5 goals, in my opinon he is only short term replacement but we need to be looking at a long term replacement for janurary.

kuqi's signing was a kneejerk reacxtion in my opinon, he only knew about the interedt on sunday, he was part of the lowest scoring team in the league last season and only scored 5 goals, in my opinon he is only short term replacement but we need to be looking at a long term replacement for janurary.

To be fair we can start looking now

Trouble is it will roughly cost same to cancel the contact than letting there contract run out and pay there weekly wage, unless the player agrees a smaller pay deal, which I doubt, so isn't worth keeping them and get a few games out of them?

not really because it gives clough the false illusion while they are here that they can be regular squad players. They never will be, porters hip is finished and davies has always been injury prone. At least they will be off the wage bill and it might free up the wage a little.

You can't just go cancelling players contracts willy nilly, it might be easy in Football Manager but not in the real world.

The player has to agree to having his contract cancelled, Davies is currently out injured, he would have no hope of getting a new club at the moment. If Clough called him into his office and said look we want to cancel your contract, do you think he would say "yeah no probs, I'll clear my locker out now?" and toddle off down to the Job Centre for a temp cleaning job?

Not a chance he would want his wages from what he would of earned, so now the club has to stump up the wages for the remainder of his contract now, rather than spreading them out over the next 8 months.

The club could sack the players but they would need a pretty good reason to do so and not pay his wages, like taking drugs or getting locked up for drink driving.

Davies contract is up at the end of the season and I think it's highly unlikely he will be offered a new deal, no doubt he will sign for another Championship club and go on to play 40 games for his new club and our fans would berate Clough for letting him go.

Don't you understand it doesn't free up the wage bill at all? he will still get his wages but in a lump sum. Say for arguments sake he's on 10k pw, for the remainder of his contract your looking at 360k, where do you think that money will come from?

Also don't forget his bonuses, he could be on a goal bonus, league finish bonus that he could also demand.

If you keep him and he's fit for January and a club offers to take him off us for free then no problems, although considering his injury track record that will be highly unlikey.

Archived