Free tickets for Millwall X3

ollycutts1982

Recently I benefited from a free ticket from the very generous @twelveincher

Due to a holiday I am away for the Millwall game so my 3 ST’s will be available. 

I don’t want anything for them, more than happy for someone who may not be able to usually attend to have them. They are in the North Upper directly behind the goal. 

I am in Chesterfield so may need collecting. 

Feel free to pass on should you know anyone who might like them.

COYR 

Are these still available olly? I can take my parents. 

On 13/02/2022 at 12:06, ollycutts1982 said:

Recently I benefited from a free ticket from the very generous @twelveincher

Due to a holiday I am away for the Millwall game so my 3 ST’s will be available. 

I don’t want anything for them, more than happy for someone who may not be able to usually attend to have them. They are in the North Upper directly behind the goal. 

I am in Chesterfield so may need collecting. 

Feel free to pass on should you know anyone who might like them.

COYR 

Thanks if so. 

3 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

No problem at all. We are going to the game Saturday and going away Sunday lunch time. I can leave them with my parents but that’s in chesterfield. 

Ok. Sunday mid morning if Chesterfield then. Do I have to bring anything back to you if it's a season ticket? Don't know how this works thanks. 

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Ok. Sunday mid morning if Chesterfield then. Do I have to bring anything back to you if it's a season ticket? Don't know how this works thanks. 

Yes. As it happens I have moved one of the seats next to the other 2 so there are 2 season ticket cards that will need returning and one match day ticket. DM me and I will give you the address and my address. Where abouts are you coming from? 

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

52 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Yes. As it happens I have moved one of the seats next to the other 2 so there are 2 season ticket cards that will need returning and one match day ticket. DM me and I will give you the address and my address. Where abouts are you coming from? 

If you've got the fan ID and some other details, you can get the ticket office to print out paper tickets on the day, I think it's a £1 fee. 

Saves having to hand the card over and return it.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

If you've got the fan ID and some other details, you can get the ticket office to print out paper tickets on the day, I think it's a £1 fee. 

Saves having to hand the card over and return it.

That’s a great shout. I wasn’t aware of that. Might be a better idea and less hassle for all parties. 

22 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Let me know if you need me to transfer money to you for printing or whether I pay them at th'office ?

I have just spoken with ticket office and they are in the ticket office awaiting collection, any time up until kick off on Tuesday. I will PM you the details that you will need in order to collect them. 

Enjoy the game.

COYR

28 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I have just spoken with ticket office and they are in the ticket office awaiting collection, any time up until kick off on Tuesday. I will PM you the details that you will need in order to collect them. 

Enjoy the game.

COYR

Millwall game is Wednesday.