Champions Of England

loweman2

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

As soon as we get new owners in I will be writing to them with my Rams Heritage Trust hat on and asking that something is sorted for the final game of the season, hopefully it can be a staying up party and and a massive show of appreciation for what those lads did for our club and put our Derby County on the world footballing map !

Honestly if we did actually stay up it would almost be right up there with the achievements of 50 years ago. Still odds against it I think, but you never know. 

Roger Davies has replied to a post I put on Facebook saying that the club are arranging something! The other lads didn’t seem to know about it so hopefully someone is setting something up, they need something on the pitch aswell as a private get together to give all of the fans an opportunity to remind them how well thought of they all are.

6 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Honestly if we did actually stay up it would almost be right up there with the achievements of 50 years ago. Still odds against it I think, but you never know. 

What a day it would be, a double party .

50 years and staying up celebration (i would just take being able to be there in August)

Edited by I DONT MIND