Visible support

ramjam1884

The one thing I’ve got that Mel paid for is the flags from various games he supplied them for. there must be thousands around the place so why not show our support for our club visibly? Stick it in a window or hang them out the front of the house. Put them in you cars and vans 
we banged pans for the nhs, we put England ( other flags are available) for world cups and euros. This is far more important we show our support. 
How amazing would it be if every street and road you drive down you see rams flags… 

I’ve seen a few but the more the better - let’s get it trending on Twitter - if I know how I would ( old fart)

get ‘em out for the lads. 
 Mine up!!!

1 minute ago, ramjam1884 said:

The one thing I’ve got that Mel paid for is the flags from various games he supplied them for. there must be thousands around the place so why not show our support for our club visibly? Stick it in a window or hang them out the front of the house. Put them in you cars and vans 
we banged pans for the nhs, we put England ( other flags are available) for world cups and euros. This is far more important we show our support. 
How amazing would it be if every street and road you drive down you see rams flags… 

I’ve seen a few but the more the better - let’s get it trending on Twitter - if I know how I would ( old fart)

get ‘em out for the lads. 
 Mine up!!!

The only flag I can remember getting was a black bin liner sellotaped to a massive straw.

1 hour ago, TomBustler1884 said:

And you should be bloody grateful, that was a logistical nightmare getting those ordered, cleared through the Safety Group and set up properly!

I nearly had my eye out, thank god I was wearing my monocle.

I immediately ordered nanny use her left hand for safety's sake, and we never spoke of it again.