A new daily game. Name the ex-Ram from his playing career

admira

Just now, Ewethanised said:

Beat me to the punch, the mighty Saul Deeney.

was about to say I thought he was at other non league clubs, swear he wad at Hucknall town?

Not sure but that would explain the apparent year off before he came to Derby! Just when I thought there were no more players who'd been at Burton BEFORE Derby, he jumped into my head. Most famously (in that same head anyway) wasn't he the goalie who gave way to Robbie Savage at... Reading?

15 minutes ago, jameso said:

Not sure but that would explain the apparent year off before he came to Derby! Just when I thought there were no more players who'd been at Burton BEFORE Derby, he jumped into my head. Most famously (in that same head anyway) wasn't he the goalie who gave way to Robbie Savage at... Reading?

Yes, that would be him! The amount of Burton and Derby swaps since Clough has been staggering actually.

2 minutes ago, Ewethanised said:

Yes, that would be him! The amount of Burton and Derby swaps since Clough has been staggering actually.

Yes: can't be sure of exactly who was when but Brayford, Buxton went from yellow to white then back again; Deeney & Poole came from Burton; Barker, Bywater, Naylor, Palmer(I think?) went from Derby to Burton... Bennett and Bent went on loan... there must be more... and what's with the proliferation of players beginning with B?!