What's the deal with teeth

Bob The Badger

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

I had all mine done two years ago , full crown veneers and root canal to some teeth before fitting , after years of constant tooth ache and terrible looking teeth I decided enough was enough , we personally knew a dentist in turkey who did fantastic work , one week in the sun to get all the work done , something that would have been about 50 k in the U.K. cost me under 4 k , you choose your shade , didn’t go radioactive white but a few shades down , I really like the look and it’s an absolute joy not to be constantly getting grumbling tooth ache 

I rarely get toothache, don't remember having it in 15 years or so. But my teeth aren't great, very soft and chip easily and I have a few crowns and 3 implants.

I did have a couple of the implants whilst in the US and they cost me $6k each!

I may go to Turkey. I'm sure if I wonder around the beach and ask if anybody wants to fix my teeth for £4k I'll get come takers.

And I would definitely dial the shade back a bit. I'm not against people having their teeth looked after, it's the insane whitrness that seems bizarre to me.

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

I rarely get toothache, don't remember having it in 15 years or so. But my teeth aren't great, very soft and chip easily and I have a few crowns and 3 implants.

I did have a couple of the implants whilst in the US and they cost me $6k each!

I may go to Turkey. I'm sure if I wonder around the beach and ask if anybody wants to fix my teeth for £4k I'll get come takers.

And I would definitely dial the shade back a bit. I'm not against people having their teeth looked after, it's the insane whitrness that seems bizarre to me.

If you are thinking of it mail me and I will give you the details , the lady has two clinics now and is fantastic ,you can send pics and exrays before and get a works plan / costing