Our young guns

jono

40 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Nowadays it's a flat fee for appearances (on top of the development fee, will be round about £400,000), if he makes 10 apps for Man City then we get an additional £150,000, further payments up to 100 apps, which if he made it we would get circa £7m in total for him. I'd argue that £7m for someone good enough to make 100 Prem appearances is chicken feed.

However the PL essentially said when they pushed for EPPP that if the EFL clubs didn't vote for it then they'd stop or greatly reduce solidarity payments. Not a fan of the system at all as like mots things it rewards those at the top. That said as a youngster you have to look after yourself really, so I don't blame the kids more the system.

Understand that bud, just mystified by the post I responded to to be honest ?‍♀️

On 28/11/2021 at 14:11, Wignall12 said:

So in January when Marshall moves on Plange should become eligible to play ? ....or am I misconscruing the situation regarding players ?

I think the problem is we were under embargo (and currently still are until a new owner comes in) when we signed him on a pro contract. He is eligible for the U23s but can’t be registered for the first team until we are out of embargo.

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

On the day he returned and got sent off he scored a hat trick  as well

And that's of more interest how? Unless scoring goals against us triggers a massive bonus for Derby, I'll stick with my not really interested stance I reckon, what with me being a Rams fan not a Citeh one ?

On 26/11/2021 at 20:52, Ellafella said:

Saw Cashin pre-season at Notts County. Very impressive - some will say he’s a tad short for a CH but he’s every inch a natural footballer.

Could have said the same about the man, the myth, the legend sir jake buckebauer

he turned out alright 

fingers crossed