To new owners of our Derby county

B4ev6is

You have massive passionate fan base that will follow the lads all over country but first thing to get rid of embargo and admin to clear the debts as much as you can. 

2nd thing is try leave roony some spending in jan as he not really had anything to spend.

3. When club start selling them again please keep in mind that need to a bit cheaper so that we get a full pp again but also were the club can make a profit again.

4 when selling food also make reasonable pricing dont make it so experance that nobody buys anything from the ground.

5. When new shirts come try and them around £30 mark for adults shirts and kids around £15 mark.

This way you will sell more but also make more money put into the club again. 

6. Match day tickets you could £15 to £20 mark this will also help to fill pp again and also help long term of running the club in a good way.

7. Get roadriders back at decent prices or if possible get ramaway back on the trains or a discount for Derby county fans that wish to use trains for away games.

Derby county is means everything to me and like to lot of us.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think your putting them off with these demands, how are they supposed to make any money?

Those aims over long term mate not stright away but just suggestions but many people moan kits to deer.

They will have own aims and goals to reach but these just ideas for them that is all not demands.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Those aims over long term mate not stright away but just suggestions but many people moan kits to deer.

They will have own aims and goals to reach but these just ideas for them that is all not demands.

I’m afraid unless we are in the prem and in there for a period, none of your ideas are realistic, but I agree less sells more.  But also, no matter what price the shirts are, there’s the hard core supporter who will buy no matter.

If the nearest club is selling for £50 then we will.  That’s business mate.

Sorry B4, but outside the Premier League clubs rely heavily on ticket revenue. 

The argument of cheaper tickets = bigger crowds = more money, if true, why are clubs not realising this across the league?

Truth is, many clubs are losing money, it's just not possible to reduce the costs of tickets, merchandise, food and travel whilst making a profit otherwise they would all be doing it. 

We can aim to break even, become sustainable as a football club although for that we have to accept the chances of promotion is extremely slim with the way things are.

If you want to be sustainable whilst reducing ticket prices, merchandise, travel and food then you would have to accept playing football at a lower level.

18 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry B4, but outside the Premier League clubs rely heavily on ticket revenue. 

The argument of cheaper tickets = bigger crowds = more money, if true, why are clubs not realising this across the league?

Truth is, many clubs are losing money, it's just not possible to reduce the costs of tickets, merchandise, food and travel whilst making a profit otherwise they would all be doing it. 

We can aim to break even, become sustainable as a football club although for that we have to accept the chances of promotion is extremely slim with the way things are.

If you want to be sustainable whilst reducing ticket prices, merchandise, travel and food then you would have to accept playing football at a lower level.

We have seen clubs play at Lower level such as lecester city leeds newcastle so it is all can be done.

But I know it is going long road back but sometimes you need to go back to go forwards again.

But I do believe roony will get us back there again and with right funding for roony we could back there sooner than you think.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We have seen clubs play at Lower level such as lecester city leeds newcastle so it is all can be done.

But I know it is going long road back but sometimes you need to go back to go forwards again.

But I do believe roony will get us back there again and with right funding for roony we could back there sooner than you think.

Leicester and Leeds didn't get back up to the Premier League being profitable with cheap tickets and merchandise.

Not saying we will never be back, just really difficult with your list of requests whilst complying with P&S rules.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well the clubs needs try something different but I do think also making pp cashless been a big mistake in my eyes I personal make cash and card give fans that choice as some are suggesting that club some make pay on the day for home fans but make cash turnstiles.

If it was as simple as slashing the prices, all clubs would be doing it. Given we've not long been out a period of 18 months with little to no revenue, some taking loans, you're not going to see football become cheaper anytime soon.

We could have multi billionaire come in, there are still rules in place that mean they can't just pump millions in to the club and then lower prices for us all.

Premier League? Then we can talk about cheaper tickets, however look at Man City, all the money they have and it's £70 for a basic shirt.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I quite like the taste of Venison b4 but don't often buy it cuz it's too deer. 

8 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

I quite like the taste of Venison b4 but don't often buy it cuz it's too deer. 

I pay what club asks but for many they cant I dont have any Bill's to pay as such but many like say got things to pay out I do think if just make things cheaper sell more I am sure of that.