Mobile ticket problem

1967RAMS

8 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Hi has anyone else got any issues with the mobile tickets? Got 4 for Wed and Sat and got email with the PDF on but they won’t open. Tried emails with no response and been waiting for 30 mins on the phone with no response. Any help appreciated 

You just get bar codes for each game ! On email 

Yeah it won’t open the barcodes but got through to the ticket office who said problem is that end and will resend them. Took around an hour to get through, hope this is a sign of massive demand for the next few games and not an indication that numbers of staff have been reduced. Didn’t want to moan/ ask what was the reason as I’m sure they have bigger personal worries than my dodgy PDF’s

11 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

Yeah it won’t open the barcodes but got through to the ticket office who said problem is that end and will resend them. Took around an hour to get through, hope this is a sign of massive demand for the next few games and not an indication that numbers of staff have been reduced. Didn’t want to moan/ ask what was the reason as I’m sure they have bigger personal worries than my dodgy PDF’s

Don't look at your phone bill.

My previous e-ticket (Huddersfield) showed a QR code. 
This weeks (x 2 games) are bar codes.  Mine were both on the same email, one below the other, but not attachments.  I presumed these would be ok until reading the last few posts.
As hinted at above, I first tried forwarding the email to myself, with attachments, but received the same result.

I then tapped directly on the barcode bit and miraculously it opened up separately, as a pdf, that could then be saved as a file.  Repeat for each.  I now have two separate tickets, saved as pdf's.  Saved in icloud Drive, but also had the option to save "on my iphone".

I then became so adept, I even made a new folder, and entitled it "E-Tickets".

I have no idea what I'm doing, nor what I am talking about, but if this post helps just one poor imbecilic fellow Ram... etc, etc...

??