Just watch again….

NottsRam77

From circa 47 mins in… maybe slightly before

Listen to mels words when hes sat round the table

maybe im saying this out of pure desperation and blindness.

u dont think theres a final play going off do u ?

”so that im no longer connected to the club”

Hand on heart i dont think those are the words from a man that would let this club go to the wall

even at the point he believes hes selling the club hes trying to do something beneficial for us?

i dont know maybe im clutching at straws 

it just got me thinking

were not in admin yet… we served notice “of intention” 

Edited by NottsRam77

11 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

From circa 47 mins in… maybe slightly before

Listen to mels words when hes sat round the table

maybe im saying this out of pure desperation and blindness.

u dont think theres a final play going off do u ?

”so that im no longer connected to the club”

Hand on heart i dont think those are the words from a man that would let this club go to the wall

even at the point he believes hes selling the club hes trying to do something beneficial for us?

i dont know maybe im clutching at straws 

it just got me thinking

were not in admin yet… we served notice “of intention” 

Sorry I don’t see that at all, I see Morris proposing a similar suggestion to what got us into this mess in the first place - trying something that is not within the spirit of the rules (as the commentator puts it).  Look who he has tried to deal with A Fake Sheik and a Spanish waiter!

8 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Sorry I don’t see that at all, I see Morris proposing a similar suggestion to what got us into this mess in the first place - trying something that is not within the spirit of the rules (as the commentator puts it).  Look who he has tried to deal with A Fake Sheik and a Spanish waiter!

Yes the people hes doing it with are dodgy but thats not my point.. its his intent and trying to sort the club first and foremost over his own gains/beneift

and yes hes trying to circumnavigate the rules … but people do it in all walks of life, politicians, celebraties, the rich and wealthy all have clever people working for them that know how to manipulate the rules… what Derby did wasnt illegal and in any normal walk of life would have been fine but football is different.. it has an independent body that are able to make their rules .. even though we didnt break any legal technicalities

im not defending him.. im just saying in light of the last 24 hours then (and im saying this in hope) all maybe isnt all lost yet ?? 

i dont know i just found it interesting to revisit after fridays announcement

Edited by NottsRam77

6 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Yes the people hes doing it with are dodgy but thats not my point.. its his intent and trying to sort the club first and foremost over his own gains/beneift

and yes hes trying to circumnavigate the rules … but people do it in all walks of life 

im not defending him.. im just saying in light of the last 24 hours then (and im saying this in hope) all maybe isnt all lost yet ?? 

i dont know i just found it interesting to revisit after friday's announcement

How is trying to do deals with a fake sheik and a Spanish waiter doing the best for the club? It was best for him (to get out of his ongoing liability of up to £1.5million per month). 

Mismanagement of finances and circumventing rules has got us into this mess.

Even if this is one last attempt by him, he will never be forgiven for the mess that he has got us into and how much worry he will have caused so many fans and families worrying about their jobs...the fact that he went to Rob Dorsett not Rooney, blames everyone bar himself in the statement shows a complete lack of self insight.  

None of this is having a go at you, just dont place any hope on 'him'.

Edited by GrimsbyRam

19 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

How is trying to do deals with a fake sheik and a Spanish waiter doing the best for the club? It was best for him (to get out of his ongoing liability of up to £1.5million per month). 

Mismanagement of finances and circumventing rules has got us into this mess.

Even if this is one last attempt by him, he will never be forgiven for the mess that he has got us into and how much worry he will have caused so many fans and families worrying about their jobs...the fact that he went to Rob Dorsett not Rooney, blames everyone bar himself in the statement shows a complete lack of self insight.  

None of this is having a go at you, just dont place any hope on 'him'.

Not having a go but Ur totally missing my point bud

im not saying he should be forgiven .. im not saying he hasnt absolutely ducked us.. im not saying hes right to do what i hope he might be doing 

im saying is there an alternative motive for fridays events is it not quite be as its first percieved .. ie total abandonment and throwing in the towel

maybe it is.. i was merely question it

Edited by NottsRam77

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Not having a go but Ur totally missing my point bud

im not saying he should be forgiven .. im not saying he hasnt absolutely ducked us.. im not saying hes right to do what i hope he might be doing 

im saying is there an alternative motive for fridays events is it not quite be as its first percieved .. ie total abandonment and throwing in the towel

maybe it is.. i was merely question it

Im not missing any point, I am just saying you think there may be hope from some comments made by somebody that I and no doubt thousands of people would not place any reliance on.  The timing of his announcement was shocking as well, the night before a match - could have done it today.

14 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Im not missing any point, I am just saying you think there may be hope from some comments made by somebody that I and no doubt thousands of people would not place any reliance on.  The timing of his announcement was shocking as well, the night before a match - could have done it today.

What else have we got? Lol

i did say im probably clutching at straws