World of crypto

NottsRam77

8 hours ago, cstand said:

Inflation is the result of continuing money printing and ever increasing debt, I cannot ever see it being under control for a very long time.

In the US due to the decriminalisation of shop lifting, criminal gangs are raiding stores on a regular basis which is increasing prices for everyone as well.

Peter Schiff reckons by 2031 the tax revenues in the US will only cover the debt repayments, social security, Medicare, military, this is why he has already left for the tax haven of Puerto Rico because he knows income taxes will be substantially higher.

Even if the US came to its senses and elected a strong leader the opposition would be taking them to the courts all the time. 

At some point there is going to be an almighty crash and all assets will drop in value by approx 40% or inflation will remain high for a long time just like the seventies.

If everything crashes and taxes are higher then Bitcoin will be used to avoid paying taxes.

Only other possibility is go back to some kind of gold standard.

As for the UK, if the US sneezes the rest of the world will catch a cold.

100% this 

think youve absolutely nailed it tbh 

i dont think its possible for us to return to a gold standard method… debts around the world are too vast .

i had mo idea about the decriminalising of shop lifting .. wtf ?!!!

so what happens .. people are allowed to to just thieve.. surely thats the first step to a lawless society .. christ 

and as u say the US sneezes .. rest of the world catches a cold 

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Or just stop being a crypto evangelist and just enjoy your profits instead of trying to convert the rest of us.😀

Im not lol  .. just trying make people aware of whats happening to the pound in their pocket .. this is bigger than bitcoin 

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That only fuels demand side inflation.

The high inflation the world has seen in the last 2-3 years has been purely due to supply side shocks, firstly from global supply chains post-covid and then from energy price shocks.

I think recent events as u say covid, war in europe, war in the middle east has emphasised the debt and borrowing by countries around the world. It has also highlighted ultimately who pays for it and who ultimately profits from it.

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

i had mo idea about the decriminalising of shop lifting .. wtf ?!!!

so what happens .. people are allowed to to just thieve.. surely thats the first step to a lawless society .. christ 

It's not like they announced it as a great new change in the law, it's just a consequence of rising inflation, increasing poverty and total lack of investment in public services. All driven by a system being rigged for the benefit of the super rich. Effectively there aren't enough police to warrant dealing with (relatively) low value shoplifting. Same with almost all low level crime. But of course the game is to then make it a reason to have people hate the poor - "look at them, stealing with impunity!" I think we all know which people in society steal the most money from the system and it ain't poor people!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

It's not like they announced it as a great new change in the law, it's just a consequence of rising inflation, increasing poverty and total lack of investment in public services. All driven by a system being rigged for the benefit of the super rich. Effectively there aren't enough police to warrant dealing with (relatively) low value shoplifting. Same with almost all low level crime. But of course the game is to then make it a reason to have people hate the poor - "look at them, stealing with impunity!" I think we all know which people in society steal the most money from the system and it ain't poor people!

Amen to that … aint that the truth as u say we know who the real thieves are

tell u what the way our public funding is going we aint that far behind them 

Edited by NottsRam77