Day after night before...priorities?

Chester40

3 hours ago, Chester40 said:

So now its sunk in.. what is everyone's over-riding emotion? 

Still relief for me...to wake up a Championship club, one good season away from the Premier League. 

I don't resent the players milking-it at all, football turns on small margins and we didn't celebrate the QPR final because 'we deserved more and we were unlucky', so celebrate when you can its been a miserable season. 

Really proud of the fans who turned-up and glad it was worth it. 

Second emotion is that I want to feel positive now. If it is going to be Rooney, let's make the decision now and get behind him. Ideally it wouldn't be him for me, but I can't face months of turmoil. The sale needs sorting and same goes for Alonso, if its him let's get it done and get behind him. The sale/new contracts of players is riding on who owns the club and who manages it so it all needs to fall into place quickly. Don't want to have a season like this again. 

We start the season on a level playing field and I desperately want to feel proud of the team and get into the stadium. Let's make decisions and start to move forward ASAP! 

That there’s a lot of salty forest fans on Twitter with very short memories 

After last night's celebrations, my first thought this morning is wondering when they're going to release season ticket information - yesterday made me realise just how much I want to be back in that stadium.

And, of course, get refunds sorted for those that need them.

The inquest into this season and preparations for next can happen throughout the Summer but, first and foremost, football is absolutely nothing without the fans.