POLL: The Greatest debate on the forum

Mostyn6

Which are you?   

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Funny how that big pile of poo still managed to beat Huddersfield though isn’t it ? How did you get on against them ?

Do you really want to play a game of who's had the worst season? 

You wanna bet who'll do worse next year too?

Yeah thought not.

quiet tim and eric GIF

I’ll take your bet if we are in the same league of course.

You make me die, after years of mediocrity you’ve finished above us last season and now this, which, unhappily for us have been our shittest seasons for a few years.

Where the duck were you when we were decent ? Oh yeah, saving your championship skin on the last day of one season and ducking up royally against Stoke last season. 

Don’t come on here giving it the big ‘un when you ain’t that much better than us. 

12 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’ll take your bet if we are in the same league of course.

You make me die, after years of mediocrity you’ve finished above us last season and now this, which, unhappily for us have been our shittest seasons for a few years.

Where the duck were you when we were decent ? Oh yeah, saving your championship skin on the last day of one season and ducking up royally against Stoke last season. 

Don’t come on here giving it the big ‘un when you ain’t that much better than us. 

If you think your woes will be swept under the carpet after a 21st place finish this season, I think you’re in for a shock next year. 

And yes I think you’ll stay up after yesterday’s results. 

6 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

If you think your woes will be swept under the carpet after a 21st place finish this season, I think you’re in for a shock next year. 

And yes I think you’ll stay up after yesterday’s results. 

honest appraisal as I would expect.  On the basis we scrape through unless there is a major injection of funds which results in adequate recruitment we will be one of the relegation favourites

Archived