Shay Given

RoyMac5

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Wonder how he’s finding the change of role to first team coach, rather than working solely with goalkeepers. Must be quite a change on his part.

I'm pretty sure there was an article quite a while back saying that henwasnt solely working with the keepers prior to this tbf.

What that picture really says to me is how ridiculous it was having all of Cocu, Scheepers, van der Weerden, Rooney, Rosenior, Given & Walker as coaches involved in first team affairs, then adding Shane Nicholson to it as well! It's hardly a wonder things got confused. 

Even the reduced numbers of of coaching coalition in charge of the Boro & Wycombe games had too many voices & ideas being shared.

I’m still struggling with what Given does but then again, I’m not on the training ground and both Lamps and now Wayne have wanted him.

I miss the days of a manager and a coach and that was it. When Mac was in charge he had Simpson as number two. Who was the number three?

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I’m still struggling with what Given does but then again, I’m not on the training ground and both Lamps and now Wayne have wanted him.

I miss the days of a manager and a coach and that was it. When Mac was in charge he had Simpson as number two. Who was the number three?

Eric Steele? 

Archived