I want my Derby County back.

Bubbles

11 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Was moaning to my dad earlier about how crap we are at the minute, his reply was the new owners will change things and get players in. My fear is we can’t get players in until January and the damage could very much be done by then at this rate. 

Not sure how we will be in a position to spend much in Jan due to FFP, couple of loans maybe?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Not sure where you got Waggers low wages from...as I recall he was one of the highest earners in the squad last year.

several different sources, including Football Manager, I know it’s a game, but it does have quite accurate information, state his wages are under 10k per week, compare that to Marriott, for example, who’s on about 25k per week, it’s peanuts.

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

Not just you but does nobody get we can’t clear out the ‘over paid for’ rubbish because of P&S.  We have been in this spiral for years now.  Unless the new owners have a magic wand it will be the kids that get sacrificed

Yeah didn’t really take into account this. Believed that new owners appointment gives us a bit of leeway with FFP however that must of been wrong. Just sad to see us like this mate.

"I want my Derby County back"

I'd just like to comment on the above thread headline, It was not and will not be your club, You are a paying customer who will go and watch his beloved team, When I go to the Flix and pay to watch a Movie, I can't tell them that this is my Cinema, We are seen as a cash cow for the rich, We travell away and are treated as Lepers half of the time.

I used to think also that Derby County was my club, Even back in the day of Stuart Webb and his shannanigans, Longson, Maxwell, The 3 Amigos, Now MM and the sale of DCFC.

We are now finding how important we are, Covid-19 and the lack of supporters at games might just have shown to those that run our game...fans do count.

Bubbles...I hear you, I've spilt blood for this club over 5 decades, My interest is slowly waining, It's their club and that's it.

Sorry?

10 minutes ago, James Pond said:

"I want my Derby County back"

I'd just like to comment on the above thread headline, It was not and will not be your club, You are a paying customer who will go and watch his beloved team, When I go to the Flix and pay to watch a Movie, I can't tell them that this is my Cinema, We are seen as a cash cow for the rich, We travell away and are treated as Lepers half of the time.

I used to think also that Derby County was my club, Even back in the day of Stuart Webb and his shannanigans, Longson, Maxwell, The 3 Amigos, Now MM and the sale of DCFC.

We are now finding how important we are, Covid-19 and the lack of supporters at games might just have shown to those that run our game...fans do count.

Bubbles...I hear you, I've spilt blood for this club over 5 decades, My interest is slowly waining, It's their club and that's it.

Sorry?

Our piss poor home form has been worsened by no fans being in attendance, in addition because of a loss of match revenues most clubs at our level are in big trouble. Also without fans at the top level e.g Liverpool Football is a steaming pile of turd in comparison. Covid will just make people appreciate fans more, more than anything else and going to games will be brilliant. 

Archived