Derby XI vs Huddersfield B?

Jubbs

16 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Fair enough mate , maybe im just gullible

Not really gullible, you are probably more optimistic in nature and want a positive result for our club.

Sturridge being involved is more positive than us not addressing the striker situation so that’s what you hope for.

Im with you in terms of hoping we can address that situation.

Also you could be right!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes we would.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think there must have been someone playing that wasn't to be named - who scored the other two goal for us?

Derby only tweeted they won because Huddersfield tweeted about it. Also goalscorers weren't revealed by Derby, was only 2 of our new signings saying they'd scored their first goals for us

1 minute ago, Jubbs said:

Derby only tweeted they won because Huddersfield tweeted about it. Also goalscorers weren't revealed by Derby, was only 2 of our new signings saying they'd scored their first goals for us

So, as Premier Ram asked: As a matter of interest mate how can you be so sure Sturridge isnt training with us?

17 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

So, as Premier Ram asked: As a matter of interest mate how can you be so sure Sturridge isnt training with us?

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yes please reveal how you know he wasnt playing. 

I'd love him to sign, it would be lovely jubbs.

Couple of things:

1) This tweet is where it all started. Nobody heard anything before this.

2) Here's Ryan telling him not to, as he had to correct other rumours that were started. Notice how Ryan never denied or said anything about CKR.

3) We would have heard a lot more rumours about him signing as he's a big name, there is absolutely no way they've managed to keep such a high profile player under the radar. 

4) Don't wanna say I'm ITK because I'm not really, but speaking to a few people who normally are, they have flat out denied it. 

19 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Couple of things:

2) Here's Ryan telling him not to, as he had to correct other rumours that were started. Notice how Ryan never denied or said anything about CKR.

3) We would have heard a lot more rumours about him signing as he's a big name, there is absolutely no way they've managed to keep such a high profile player under the radar. 

4) Don't wanna say I'm ITK because I'm not really, but speaking to a few people who normally are, they have flat out denied it. 

you make  good reasoned argument, have to admit we would be a tad expensive

34 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Couple of things:

Thanks.

Regarding point 3 I can but agree after all I hated all that build-up we had with Wayne Rooney.

Regarding point 4 you are effectively saying that the strength of your position is underpinned by a two random tweets and a couple of ‘mates’. 

I think I will wait to see if @BulloRamshas anything more reliable to say. 

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Thanks.

Regarding point 3 I can but agree after all I hated all that build-up we had with Wayne Rooney.

Regarding point 4 you are effectively saying that the strength of your position is underpinned by a two random tweets and a couple of ‘mates’. 

I think I will wait to see if @BulloRamshas anything more reliable to say. 

Errrrmmm I’ve asked and looks as though the computer is saying no, however things seem a lot more tight lipped at this current moment in time...

28 minutes ago, BulloRams said:

Errrrmmm I’ve asked and looks as though the computer is saying no, however things seem a lot more tight lipped at this current moment in time...

Thanks Bullo.  Let me know if you need any help getting someone to spill.

De Niro Smoking GIF by NETFLIX

Archived