Shame

CBRammette

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Heard O'Leary on 5 Live pretty much saying that the BBC were peddling rubbish about Ryan Air and anyone who says they haven't been refunded is a liar. 

Bizarre way to treat customers. 

Well, my holiday with OnTheBeach was refunded by OnTheBeach because they thought Ryanair were taking an unreasonable length of time to refund flyers, so we had to give them authorisation to chase the refund on my behalf. Absolutely bizarre thing for him to come out with because there will be loads of people who would pull him up on that the second he said it.

I do find the difference in treatment of Collymore and Paul Gascoigne a bit bizarre. The former is reviled every day for domestic violence, but everyone seems to willingly forget about Gascoigne's past, as well as more recent allegations of sexual assault.

Either call them both Bamfords or forgive them both, surely?

41 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I do find the difference in treatment of Collymore and Paul Gascoigne a bit bizarre. The former is reviled every day for domestic violence, but everyone seems to willingly forget about Gascoigne's past, as well as more recent allegations of sexual assault.

It's because Gascoigne once was a hero to alot of people whereas Collymore was always seen as a banker. So because of peoples initial judgments people are going to be more against Collymore, not really seen to much about Gascoigne allegations tbh. 

46 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Collymore admitted he did it, Gascoigne was found not guilty? I always understood it was innocent until proven guilty?

3 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Collymore admitted he did it, Gascoigne was found not guilty? I always understood it was innocent until proven guilty?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gascoigne#Personal_life

'Gascoigne married his long-term girlfriend Sheryl (née Failes) in Ware, Hertfordshire, in July 1996, after they had been together for around six years.[187] He later admitted to violence towards Sheryl during their marriage.'

'In October 2015, he was fined and made the subject of a restraining order for harassing an ex-girlfriend and assaulting a photographer.[196] In September 2016, Gascoigne admitted using "threatening or abusive words or behaviour" after telling a racist joke in November 2015 and racially abusing his black bodyguard.[197] He was fined £1,000 and was ordered to pay £1,000 in compensation.[198]'

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gascoigne#Personal_life

'Gascoigne married his long-term girlfriend Sheryl (née Failes) in Ware, Hertfordshire, in July 1996, after they had been together for around six years.[187] He later admitted to violence towards Sheryl during their marriage.'

'In October 2015, he was fined and made the subject of a restraining order for harassing an ex-girlfriend and assaulting a photographer.[196] In September 2016, Gascoigne admitted using "threatening or abusive words or behaviour" after telling a racist joke in November 2015 and racially abusing his black bodyguard.[197] He was fined £1,000 and was ordered to pay £1,000 in compensation.[198]'

Fair enough...i actually didnt know that but had read your comment about sexual assault.

I dont really have a major issue with either. Neither is important enough to me. I think anyone who does what they did should be punished but everyone should have a chance to prove they have changed,.

Our chanting about Stan is a bit sad tbh.

Archived