Bird and Sibley new deals

Shipley Ram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crikey, Mac 4 threw me.  I thought I'd traveled forward in time to 2030, missing the much vaunted Mac 3 on the way.  In my head Mac 4 would be a disappointing 'Citizens on Patrol'  sort of affair but with the promise of the exotic sounding Mac 5 (but ultimately equally as disappointing) 'Assignment Miami Beach' on the horizon.

In fact Mac 5, would be so disappointing that it would only construe of one pre-season friendly against Inter Miami.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Bumping this thread to put some perspective on both the plan, the academy and Cocu. 

Be patient, chill out, we don’t need any more drama at our club, just stability. 

Bird was recognised before Cocu and to fans watching Sibley was an obvious talent. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bird was recognised before Cocu and to fans watching Sibley was an obvious talent. 

Wow, you just can’t be positive can you? You know there is nothing wrong with actually acknowledging some of the good things Cocu has done. I knew my post would get an inept, snide remark like this. 

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Wow, you just can’t be positive can you? You know there is nothing wrong with actually acknowledging some of the good things Cocu has done. I knew my post would get an inept, snide remark like this. 

It's not about acknowledging bits and pieces of what has been good. But go on then acknowledge away. Oooh snidey snide come back...or not.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's not about acknowledging bits and pieces of what has been good. But go on then acknowledge away. Oooh snidey snide come back...or not.

You’ve started about 9 threads regarding Cocu out etc, anyone would think your relishing our poor form. But hey ho, it’s your opinion. I just like to see the positives in things. 

Just now, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

You’ve started about 9 threads regarding Cocu out etc, anyone would think your relishing our poor form. But hey ho, it’s your opinion. I just like to see the positives in things. 

NINE? Oh go on then. FFS it's about conversing. I'm asking questions - hoping to be convinced that Cocu is the Man! So stuff your opinion about why a few threads on a messageboard is the end of the world. 

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

NINE? Oh go on then. FFS it's about conversing. I'm asking questions - hoping to be convinced that Cocu is the Man! So stuff your opinion about why a few threads on a messageboard is the end of the world. 

My bad, it’s about 100 odd posts slagging Cocu off as of yesterday, or that’s what another poster said. I Never said it was the end of the world and you are entitled to your opinions, but please don’t patronise me by saying your are trying to find out if Cocu is is the man for the job. You clearly don’t think he is. 

When I saw this bumped, I honest to God thought "Oh no, somebody is going to be saying 'it was a mistake, they're rubbish' or 'now they've got a new deal, they aren't trying'.  Thank God it wasn't that.... however, its only a matter of time. I can think of a few usual suspects who probably are sharpening their metaphorical pencils/knives already.

Archived