Rams Review Podcast

derbyfan55

On this week's podcast our panel discusses: the arrival of Harvey White, a Hammer blow in the FA Cup and reflections on the march to Save Derby County. Plus we have a Morecambe preview with the voice of Shrimps Live.

Listen here: Transfer deadline day chat, Hit by the Hammers & mulling over Morecombe

I hope you enjoy the podcast! Please let me know your thoughts on the episode!

Talkin' Terriers (10).jpg

On this week's show, Jason is joined by former Derby County announcer Chris Holt and FA referee Jack Simpson to discuss if promotion hopes have now been bolstered, David McGOALdrick, James Collins, Harvey White's cameo and then Jack Bryan sits down with The Wanderer Fanzine discuss all things Wycombe ahead of Derby's visit to Adams Park

Listen here: Magical against Morecambe & weighing up Wycombe

I hope you enjoy the episode. Let me know how you think we are doing and what you'd like to see if future episodes! Thank you all for your support!

Talkin' Terriers.jpg

Edited by derbyfan55

This week the guys are joined by Derby County Women's top scorer Amy Sims to discuss the victory against Charlton, the importance of bouncing back straight away, Harvey White, Max Bird and the Derby County Women's hot start to 2023. Plus we get a Barnsley preview from The Reds Report.

Listen here: Loose against Lincoln, at it against the Addicks, Oakwell Optimism & DCFC Ladies round up

Please let me know your thoughts on the episode and the podcast in general!

Talkin' Terriers (2).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

?New Podcast?

Our panel this week discusses the defeat to Barnsley, questions if its time to freshen things up, discuss the form of David McGoldrick and Lewis Dobbin as well delves into the home victory against Cheltenham. Plus we take a look a Shrewsbury Town with the help of Salopcast. ?Cory chats w/ Salopcast to preview Shrewsbury

Listen here: Tamed by the Tykes, comfortable against Cheltenham & scouting Shrewsbury

Talkin' Terriers (3).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On this week's episode Jason and Cory discuss, Louie Sibley's performance and the challenge ahead for him, they recap of the past few matches and discuss the mini sticky patch. They look ahead to the match against Fleetwood Town with freelance journalist Josh Dawson and then discuss why this match is an important one to get back on track.

Listen Here: Rams round up, only just against Oxford & focusing on Fleetwood Town

Talkin' Terriers (5).jpg

• 1 month later...

On this week episode Jason is joined by regulars Jack and Chris and special guest Ollie Wright of the Derby County Blog to discuss the point against Pompey, the final day and the Awards night. We also have a preview of the final day decider against Sheffield Wednesday!

Listen here: Listen here: Point a piece against Pompey & High noon at Hillsborough

Thank you for all the support, we hope you enjoy this episode. Please let us know your thoughts!

Talkin' Terriers (8).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! We waited for the dust to settle a bit on the season before recording our season review episode. This one featuring Dom Dietrich from BBC Radio Derby. We discuss Liam Rosenior and Paul Warne, the unbeaten run, the inability to strength in January and the futures of Knight, Bird and Sibley. We also discuss if the feeling of failure is a good thing and how contrasting this close season will be as opposed to last, as we went from surviving to thriving.

We hope you enjoy the episode. Please let us know your thoughts. We really appreciate the support this season!

Season Review Podcast featuring BBC Radio Derby's Dom Dietrich

TalkinTerriers(10).thumb.jpg.aff75d609386e01fc9ec9fe49856e4a7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to let everyone know that we have started a Patreon account. Your contribution will help to cover some of the costs of producing our podcast, blogs and graphics. We will also be having more giveaways and contests, exclusively for our Patreons (these include match day tickets and Derby County shirts).

We've thoroughly enjoyed making the podcast (and blogs) over the years and want to continue to deliver the best Derby County content around. By becoming a patron of ours you will be helping us take the coverage we provide to the next level.

You can learn more here: https://www.patreon.com/TheRamsReviewPodcast

Thank you so much for your consideration. Our next pod will be out shortly!

• 2 weeks later...