Rams Review Podcast

derbyfan55

Get ready for tonight's match and banish those Millwall memories with our Brentford preview pod featuring Beesotted Brentford!

We discussed: Ivan Toney, the other weapons, promotion, BMW breakup and gave some predictions!

Listen Here: Derby v Brentford Preview Podcast

Give it a listen and a share and let us know what you think (about the match and the pod)!

Personal Vlog YouTube Thumbnail (2).png

53 minutes ago, derbyfan55 said:

Glad you enjoy them! Hopefully, our Brentford one is better than the teams performance against Millwall!

They really do build anticipation for the game even in this bleak and tedious season. Widens the perspective on our league in a helpful way too. Bravo!

Hi everyone!

It's Stoke City preview podcast time! We spoke with The YYY-Files and The Wizards of Drivel and looked ahead to Saturday's match! We discussed Stokes season so far (?), John Obi Mikel (hard to believe he's only 33 years old), Lee Gregory and Ryan Shawcross's switch to Miami and we gave some predictions

Listen Here: Stoke v Derby preview podcast

It promises to be better than the first half of Tuesday's match (hopefully...maybe)!

Personal Vlog YouTube Thumbnail (3).png

We sat down with Steve Nicholson from the Derby Telegraph to discuss all things Derby County! We talked about deforestation memories, the Rams recent form, relegation worry, the changing of formations, contracts, loanees and the take over! Plus! We find out Steve's choice of tea and his favourite biscuit!

Listen Here: Derby Discussion with Steve Nicholson

Give it a listen and let us know what you think! 

p.s. we've got a little bonus pod coming up next!

Black Festival Fall Promotional Twitter Post.png

Hi everyone! Since it's an international break we decided to release an episode with a former international (who also played for Derby)!

We sat down with former Rams midfielder Paul Green to find out about his career in the game. We discussed his rise through the leagues with Doncaster Rovers, signing for Derby, playing under Clough and his Rams memories, injuries, his move to Leeds and playing on the international stage with Ireland. We also find out what Paul's up to now!

Listen Here: Rams Review Meets Paul Green!

Talkin' Terriers (1).png

• 2 weeks later...

After a slight hiatus on match preview podcasts, we are back!

We spoke with The Pink Un and Canary Cast to find out all about Norwich City and what we can expect from them on Saturday. We discussed if Norwich are Premier League bound again? Their big win against Huddersfield, Emi Buendia, Teemu Pukki and Daniel Farke. We also gave some predictions and then we discussed The Rams recent results and yesterday's takeover news!

Listen here: Norwich Preview Podcast and Derby Chat

Let us know what you think! Appreciate all your support!

Grey Circles Gaming YouTube Channel Art.png

It's match preview podcast time! Derby badly need a win. So do Blackburn who have only one win in their last 15 games. We spoke with Rovers Chat to discuss the match, Rovers poor form and who to look out for on Friday. We also spoke about ownership and creating a sustainable business and footballing model and gave some predictions.

Listen Here: Blackburn v Derby preview podcast 

As always, let me know your thoughts on the podcast and who thoughts on the match in general.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi everyone!

As you well know, Saturday is another big game. We spoke with We Are Birmingham and Blues Focus to make sense of Blues heading into this crucial match.

Listen Here: Birmingham Preview plus Rams Recap

We discussed:

?Lee Bowyer

?‍♂️Climbing up the table

?Who’s hot

️Star men

?Predictions

Plus

?Rams Recap

Let us know your thoughts on the match (and the pod)!

1 minute ago, derbyfan55 said:

Hi everyone!

As you well know, Saturday is another big game. We spoke with We Are Birmingham and Blues Focus to make sense of Blues heading into this crucial match.

Listen Here: Birmingham Preview plus Rams Recap

We discussed:

?Lee Bowyer

?‍♂️Climbing up the table

?Who’s hot

️Star men

?Predictions

Plus

?Rams Recap

Let us know your thoughts on the match (and the pod)!

I enjoy your podcast.

Do you think it would've been a lot different discussion of recorded after the Preston and forest games had been played?

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I enjoy your podcast.

Do you think it would've been a lot different discussion of recorded after the Preston and forest games had been played?

@RadioactiveWasteI'm glad you enjoy it! I'm not sure! I know Cory had some things he wanted to say but was unable to join tis week. That might have added a different perspective.

15 minutes ago, derbyfan55 said:

It's Swansea preview time! We spoke with Total Swans TV to look ahead to the season's penultimate match!

Listen Here: Swansea Match Preview and Derby Discussion

We did a Swans breakdown, discussed Morgan Whittaker, resting players and a potential for a Premier League return.

Then we had a Derby discussion!

Great and heartfelt second half of the pod. You both said a lot of things that a lot of us are feeling.

9 hours ago, derbyfan55 said:

It's Swansea preview time! We spoke with Total Swans TV to look ahead to the season's penultimate match!

Listen Here: Swansea Match Preview and Derby Discussion

We did a Swans breakdown, discussed Morgan Whittaker, resting players and a potential for a Premier League return.

Then we had a Derby discussion!

Enjoyed the pod very much,agree with most of the Derby section too (tho I do think Mac could have made a difference over the last three,now two games fellas!)

Relegation D-Day Decider podcast time!!!

Listen here: Relegation D-Day Decider Podcast!

Football journalists Alan Biggs from TalkSport, Sky and the Sheffield Star and Dom Howson from Yorkshire Live join us to discuss the final match of the season. Needless to say it's a BIG one for both clubs. 

We talk Chansiri's ownership, no wages for Wednesday, who's going down and give some predictions! Plus we review the Swansea match and have some Derby discussion.

Let us know your thoughts on the weekend's match (and the pod!)! Are we going down? 

Grey Circles Gaming YouTube Channel Art (4).png

New Podcast!!

We planned on sitting down with Chris Coles from BBC Radio Derby just to discuss the 2020/21 season for Derby County, but because, well you know...Derby County being Derby County, there was plenty more to discuss as well! 

Listen here: Season Review and Derby Discussion with Chris Coles

⚖️EFL Appeal

?That twitter video

?The Takeover

6⃣Keogh

Season Review

?Final day drama!

?️Rebuilding

and more!

This is also our 100th episode! Thank you so much for your support, we really do appreciate it and we hope you enjoy listening to the podcast as much we do recording them! 

Secret Garden Twitter Post (7).png

• 2 weeks later...

We recently sat down with Derby County title winning legend Alan Durban and discussed his sporting career! We found out what brought him to Derby (even though he had a chance to go to Hull) and what it was like working under Brian Clough. We find out about his cricketing career and what it was like winning the title with Derby! We also found out about the European Cup Semi-Final against Juventus (a match that saw Peter Taylor arrested) and we find out what it was like to make his Wales debut in Rio. He also discusses with us Don Revie's Leeds United side.

Listen Here: Rams Review meets...Alan Durban!

It was amazing to sit down with this legend who I grew up with stories of for an hour. Mr. Durban is an incredibly nice gentleman who has done a lot in the game. I hope you enjoy the podcast as much as I did making it! 

Let us know what you think about the episode!

Aqua and Yellow Girl Photo Music YouTube Channel Art (3).png

A great interview with a great player who was in our midfield when I first started watching the Rams in 1967. I really liked his quote that Dave Mackay 'never played a ball without a message on it'.

The Chelsea home League Cup replay under the lights in 1968 at the BBG is one of my most memorable games too, but Alan's memory failed him a little when he mentioned the next round game in Liverpool as the opponents were actually Eveton and not the Red's.

Hi everyone!

I hope you are having a nice close season so far! News around the club has been slow this week (for a change!).

This week we sat down with the legendary Alan Hinton and discussed his career in the game!

Listen Here: Rams Review Meets Alan Hinton!

We discussed:

- Getting his start and playing for Wolves

??- His England debut and how it affected his wedding

- What led to his transfer to Forest

- Derby memories, his love for the club and the connection with the fans

- The fixed semi-final first leg against Juventus and THAT penalty miss at The Baseball Ground

- Working with Clough and Taylor

- American soccer and his second career

- His love for the Seattle Sounders

- And his new book!

I hope you enjoy the podcast as much we did recording it! It was an absolute blast! Let us know your thoughts on the podcast and your thoughts on Alan Hinton!

Aqua and Yellow Girl Photo Music YouTube Channel Art.png

On 26/05/2021 at 10:09, Richard Dastard Lee said:

A great interview with a great player who was in our midfield when I first started watching the Rams in 1967. I really liked his quote that Dave Mackay 'never played a ball without a message on it'.

The Chelsea home League Cup replay under the lights in 1968 at the BBG is one of my most memorable games too, but Alan's memory failed him a little when he mentioned the next round game in Liverpool as the opponents were actually Eveton and not the Red's.

Alan was absolutely fabulous! I true gentleman! Glad you enjoyed the episode!