v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Huddlestone and Rooney could dominate every midfield in the championship and some in the premier by the looks of it. Our first choice midfield going forward?

Yes - no chance of that much time in the championship 

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Tell the truth. You’re nerves are shot due to the big game later and you can’t concentrate ???

Mate I made some errors last night; I may well end up sleeping through that game ? 

Forsyth beaten by Wickham on the left wing very easily; but his cross is poor. Out for a corner, which leads to a shot from range that fires off Martin for another. 

HT 0-1 Derby. Very good display so far. 

Our weakest area has been defending on our left. Forsyth + Malone have struggled when Palace have been in possession. Other than that we're looking good. 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Best half of football this season, not necessarily with the output, but the football was absolutely superb.

Rooney’s quality and all round work rate has me seriously disappointed that we’re starting off a push up the league from 17th... 

It’s so much sweeter when you really earn promotion. 

Imagine if we did, this second half of the season would be magical. 

Dead impressed. A makeshift side but with a nice blend of experience and youthful exuberance. For some reason Palace have decided to sit off us presumably thinking we can't hurt them and they can hit us on the break, but we're passing nicely and Palace have been made to look completely toothless thus far. Chuffed!

Enjoyed that,though I could barely see anything.

From what I could see,Rooney spraying some loving passes about and Martin getting fouled a lot(well falling down).

Well worked goal,lovely ball in by a microscopic dot on the right(Bogle) and a cunning flicked finish from Martin.

Archived